Bonus Chapter

A lot of you guys are adding my book to your reading lists, and I appreciate it. So, here's a bonus chapter. Also, I'm going to shoutout brynn_b because we're helping each other through writers block right now. I don't know when I'll edit it, but I'm posting it right away. Enjoy!
Edit: it's like almost four a.m. And I'm exhausted so I'll finish it tomorrow. Lol sorry for the wait!!
Another edit::: if you give more shout outs I'll give more chapters or a bonus chapter and something as a reward because I really appreciate it. Also, thank you if you read my authors notes :)

     Ella and I hung out today. It was amazing. She picked me up earlier this morning, and she took me to our tree house for a breakfast picnic. I thought about telling Ella about my plan, but I knew that she'd make me stop it. Tell me that I need to be myself and live. She's there for me. And I know that already. I just can't take it anymore. I can't. And with her I can forget. But I can't be with her forever.

"Shiloh!" Ella exclaimed as she came up to me excitedly.
"What?" I asked. "Why are you so excited? Did you see something in the bathroom?"
"No, dork!!" Ella said with a chuckle. "I found a frog!" Ella released a frog from her hands, and I immediately squealed and jumped back.
"Ella!!! Move the freaking frog now!!"
"I don't know, Shi. I think it likes you," Ella said as she brought it closer to me.
"Get away!" I whined.
"But it likes you!" Ella exclaimed between laughs.
"But I don't like it!" I whined again.
"Fine!" Ella groaned. Ella faked a cough and muttered, "Wimp."
"What did you just call me?" I asked her.
"My bestest friend in the whole wide world who I love and who is a wimp," Ella said with a sweet smile.
I rolled my eyes and replied,"My bestest friend in the whole wide world who I love is annoying."
"But you love me!" Ella commented.
"No, I wasn't talking about you," I joked.
"What?" Ella asked sadly.
"It's a joke, El!" I laughed.
I love my friend/sister/homie. I feel bad for not telling her about my plan, but you'll never know what she'll do in response.
"Want to come to my house to watch a movie?" Ella asked.
"Sure!" I replied with a smile. "What movie?"
"Probably a couple different movies," Ella replied. "Including...."
"50 First Dates!!!" We yelled in unison.
Every time we watch movies, we always see 50 First Dates at some point and time. It's like it's our movie.
Oh gosh. I love my best friend. It'll be hard to leave her, but it's something I need to do to stay sane. I love you, Ella. I'm glad that you love me and want to hang out.

---So, this isn't some lesbian love thing. (Nothing against lesbians) It's two friends. We all have that one friend of our gender that we say "I love you" to. That's why they say "I love you" and such things.
--- 50 First Dates is on Netflix and it's a really good movie, so I suggest that you watch it.
---if you read this far on the authors note, thanks and you should vote (if you want to/ are please with this chapter) and comment your favorite food.
--- I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter!!!!!
~Gracie K.