Kayano Is my Childhood friend?!!!

"N/N?"-previously

" Ayano-chan........"They hug leaving Nagisa clueless.

"Do you know each other?"The two brunettes turn to Nagisa's direction while happy grins painted on their faces.

"Hai!!!!!!!!!"they both said in unison.

"Ok.....welp Ms. L/n I'm Nagisa Shiota nice to meet you"the blue haired boy raise his hand to offer a handshake.

"Don't be formal call me Y/n"H/c girl took the offer,grinning.

"Nagisa-kun this is my childhood friend N/N"-Kayano

"Y/n-chan my friend Nagisa-kun"Y/n just smiled at them.They started to eat their foods while chit chatting happily.

End of Recess Time

Class

A girl with sex appeal entered the room.

"ok brats let's start our class"the woman noticed Y/n.

"Oh you must be Ms. L/n"-woman

"Yes maam"-Y/n

"Call me Professor Vitch"-woman

"Nee Professor btch"A boy with crimson red said.

"Shut up brat!!!"The boy with the red hair keeps teasing the woman while Y/n sweatdropped.She notice that her seatmate frown.He gets up from his chair and leave the room.

"Psst N/N"Kayano whispered because Kayano was at her back.

"hmm????"Y/n said clueless.

"He's always like that.....or maybe you j----"Kayano was about to tease but then Y/n shouted which make the whole class pay attention to her.

"NO I DONOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She felt embarrassed and run away outside the classroom.She sits under a tree while covering her hands.

"No no no i mess up big time"-Y/n

"Whats the problem?"She look up to see who is the owner of the voice to her surprise it was.........

Cliffhanger~~~~~~~~yey!!!!!!!!

I cant update since exams are coming and i need to study for good grades...........Well this is dedicated to you hope you like it...Komiko-chan Welp hope you like it i might not be able to update but I am actually glad that you like my story thanks!!!!
@Komiko12345