Morning Antics

You heard some noise and slowly opened your eyes. You didn't see Ciel so you quietly sat up and looked towards your bathroom.
There was Ciel who thankfully had his pants on, he was shirtless and his hair was dripping.
You have to say that Ciel has grown up quite a bit, he isn't lanky and can do stuff for himself now. He has abs from who knows what and was taller.
You were blushing like crazy so you quickly laid back down, pulled the covers over your head and pretended like you were sleeping.
"Love, I know you're awake," Ciel stated with a tint of playfulness that sent tingles down your spine.
You heard footsteps and before you knew the cover was peeled off of you and pushed to the foot of your bed.
"Get up love," you had your eyes closed and pretended you couldn't hear him.
He sighed and you felt his cold hand graze your back making you shiver.
"Y/n if you want to play it the hard way we can," he tickled you and you laughed
"Ciel stop please," you yelled and he laughed tickling you more. Soon he picked you up and brought you to the bathroom.
"Ciel what are y- ugh," you were dropped into the full bathtub and hissed like a cat.
"Ciel why'd you do that," you asked trying to get out the bathtub. You noticed Ciel was blushing but paid him no attention.
"Y/n it was only fair," he said pouting and you glared but it soon softened
"Fine just please get me a towel and some clothes," he left and came back with a pair of shorts and a f/c off the shoulder shirt that said pink.
He gave you your f/c towel
and you smiled. He even got you a pair of lingerie which were a lacy set of lingerie that was his hair color.
"Can you please get out," you asked and he left. You stepped out and stripped your pajamas off before drying off. You changed into the lingerie and put on the shirt and shorts.
You then went out to see Ciel with breakfast only a plate.
"Ooo," you quietly went behind him and went to scare him but he put the plate down and pulled you on his lap in one quick motion.
"Love"
"Yes Ciel"
"What were you trying to do," he asked
"I don't know what you're talking about," you replied crossing your arms.
"Love why don't you add kun at the end of my name," he asked
"I didn't really think that bothered you," you said "I call Kaicha-kun because I just do but I like calling you only by your name"
He thought about what you said before giving you the fork and letting you eat the remains of his food.
"I'm finished," you said getting out his lap and stretching. You went to where your closet was and took your suitcase out that was already packed. You went downstairs and dropped the suitcase off where you saw Ciel's stuff as well. Speaking of Ciel, you heard him come downstairs but when you turned around he wasn't there.
"Must have been my imagination," you muttered until someone yelled boo
"You little.....little puppy," you yelled and Ciel's smile dropped and turned into a frown
"Don't call me that"
"What, a puppy.....what if i want to," you challenged his stare
"Don't test me love," he said taking a step forward and you took one back
"Puppies should listen to their master when they speak so don't take another step further," you said and he growled taking a step forward
"Bad puppies are to be punished," you taunted him again and he went to tackle you but you ducked out the way and ran upstairs, you locked the door and listened to his banging.
Mom will be pissed it's only what 6 in the morning
The banging stopped and you made your bed look presentable before going to your desk and sitting in the chair.
"He must be pissed," you muttered out loud "but he would make a cute puppy"
You opened your (sketch, song, or poetry) book and (sketched, wrote a song or poetry)
"You're right I am quite pissed," a voice said and you put you pencil down and turned around in your spin chair.
"How did you get in here," you asked and he pointed to the window
"Y/n, Ciel time to go," you ran out the room and slid down the staircase railing before hopping off and running to the car. Your mom unlocked the door and you hopped into the backseat. Ciel was holding all the bags and stuffed them in the trunk before choosing to also sit in the back.
"This is going to be a long ride"