'oh shit'

It has been a few months since Dallon and I had started dating.
The beginning was so sweet and we were acting just like your regular cliché-ass couple, the PDA, the cutesie picture and all. Even Josh mimed a vomit every time he saw us together. However, cracks soon became evident in the relationship. He was so overly jealous all the time, he wouldn't even let me and Josh hang out (but we still did lowkey). Arguments became frequent and every time one occurred, I would turn to Josh for help. Soon, I spent more time in Josh's apartment seeking advice than I did in my very own. His apartment soon became like my second home, without the knowledge of Dallon of course.

Today, I found myself at Josh's again, after another big row with Dallon.

'He just never listens to me! All he thinks about is himself and his reputation and when he does show me the slightest bit of attention, it's just to check my phone so he knows I'm not 'talking' to any guys,' I complain, exasperated, lying on the couch next to Josh who was playing Xbox.

I had deleted every conversation with Brendon, Josh and my other friends after speaking to them. Every single time.

'(Y/n), I'm gonna be real with you here,' he says, pausing the game, putting the controller down and turning to face me, 'I don't think you should stay in this relationship with Dallon, it's toxic.'

'I know, but it's hard. I still have feelings for him, it's not like they're just gonna go away,' I say, my voice barely above a whisper, moving away from his gaze and looking down at my twiddling fingers.

He lifts my head up with both of his hands and forces me to look him the eyes, 'Seriously, (y/n). I mean it. He's no good for you, you're gonna end up getting hurt.'

I stare back at his unusually serious eyes and watch as they start trailing down towards my lips. He slowly tilts his head to the side and leans in, pushing my towards him.

He kisses me.

I try to resist the soft pair of lips on mine, my hands on his chest, but soon I gave into the warmth that were his lips.
He deepens the kiss, and I reciprocate, wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms snaking round my waist. He slowly pushes me down onto the sofa and climbs on top of me, one hand still on my wait and another tangled in my hair.

After what felt like forever in his arms I finally came to my sense and pushed him, this time harder. He jumps off me and sits upright on the couch.

'Oh my god! We can't do this!' I exclaim in horror at the sin I have committed, 'I need to go tell Dallon.' I say before attempting to scurry out of the apartment.

'(Y/n) wait!,' I hear Josh shout before I slam the door behind me and make my way to my car.

~

I knock on Dallon's apartment door three times.

No response.

He's just as bad as Josh. I smile to myself but quickly shake those thoughts away.

I knock again, this time harder, but there's still no response.

I sigh and go to turn the door handle.

It was unlocked.

'Hello? Dallon?' I call out, suddenly very scared, but find no response.

I walk into the small apartment and close the door behind me to find strewn clothes thrown all over the living room floor. And then something caught my eye.

A bra.

Oh hell no. I think to myself.

'Dallon?' I call out again, but this time I hear an array of creaking and moans coming from a slightly ajar door.

Oh that son of a bitch thought.

I slam the door open and come face to face with Dallon in bed with that blue-haired bitch.

'Oh hey Ashley! Nice to see your doing well this fine morning!' I smile brightly at her.

She gets off Dallon and smirks at me. I wanted to slap her.

I hear Dallon whisper 'fuck.' under his breath.

'How long Dallon?' I spit.

'(Y/n)—' he starts.

'I asked how long!' I raise my voice at him and he winces.

'How does it feel to have your boyfriend do it with another girl,' Ashley smirks at me.

'Fucking hoe. For the record, I'm not sorry I made our with Josh five minutes ago, bye bitch.' I wave, a smile plastered on my face while I slam the door and run out of the apartment, my eyes threatening tears to form.

I run and keep running.

All the way to Josh's apartment.

~

I give one hard, trembling knock on Josh's apartment door and this time, he opens it instantly.

He stares at my now tear-stained face and his faces forms a picture of worry.

'Oh my god! (Y/n) what happened?'

I say nothing and pull him into a hug. He stumbles backwards in surprise but eventually wraps his arms around me, pushing my head onto his chest and resting his chin on top of it.

'Is it what I think it is?' he asks, stroking my head.

'Well if you think that I caught my boyfriend in the middle of fucking Ashley, then yes it is what you think it is,' I hissed into his chest.

'Oh shit,' he says, pulling me onto the couch of his apartment.

'Well aren't you gonna say "I told you so"?' I ask, with a spiteful smile.

'No...' he says, now stroking my cheek, 'but I am gonna do this.'

He pulls my head into him and locks his lips into mine. I feel his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth and reciprocate, doing the same. My arms snake around his neck again while he pulls me towards his bedroom. He slams the bedroom door behind us and throws me onto the bed (although not as violently as described). He crawls on top of me and proceed to kiss me again, rougher each time. He then stops and looks me in the eyes, searching for something. I nod my head in consent.

And I succumb to his sweet hold.

~

I wake up lying on the arm of Joshua Dun. My stirring must have caused him to awaken too as he slowly opens his eyes and cracks a small smile.

'Morning,' Josh yawns, getting his arm from beneath me and getting his naked self out of the bed and to who knows where.

'Oh shit,' I mutter.

~

THANKS FOR 2k READS!! VOTE AND COMMENT PLS SO I CAN QUENCH YOUR THIRST AND MINE!! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT? lol I've already broken up from school bc private school perks :D I'll be sure to update more now... k byeeee