The Bite Story

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. At least the ad says so.
In reality, the place is not that great. You know. The pizza tastes like cupboard, and it's not really that fun in here. But maybe it is only me. Anyway... The pizzeria is obviously not famous for its pizza, but the animatronic band. There is Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, Foxy the Fox and of course, Freddy Fazbear. These things make the whole PR. They attract a lot of kids. But not only kids.
The animatronics also attracted a grown-up man named Simon Pattings. This guy can be described with one word... Weirdo. He looks weird, he acts weird and he also smells weird for some reason. But Freddy's chef, Mason Saints, hired him anyway. Of course, because Simon almost works for free and also does the night shift. Mason didn't understand why he was so urged to work here, but he also didn't want to find out.
The real reason behind Simon appliance was not the money. The strange simon was, the reason was straight up bizarre, even for him.
Simon is neither straight nor gay. Simon is object sexual. He loves object.
And Simon fell in love with the Animatronics. That's the reason, why he spends his whole day in the Pizzeria. Honestly, he even likes the night shift more, so he can be alone with his loved ones.

Mason Saint had a daughter, which was 12 years old. Too old to like the pizzeria, with its stupid childish robot plushies. But sadly, she was forced to stay with her dad in the pizzeria. So she invited friend, once in a while.
They were at the party room right before the show starts.
"Hello kids. And welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza. The show is about to begin. My friends and me would love to sing you a song. I hope you enjoy it.", said Freddy.
The group of 6 kids were bored. Saints daughter, thinks she is untouchable because her dad owns the place. So she climbs up stage.
"Hello child. I would love to hug you, but you are not allowed on the stage", said Chica.
"Shut up. Hey stupid chicken, can you do something more funny? I am talking to you! IT'S ME! I own you!"
She pushed Chica.
Her father was too busy to notice.
The other kids joined her. Starting to wrestle with the robotics, pushing them, twisting their limbs. Nobody dared to interfere. The children who were celebrating birthdays there, liked it.

As Simon entered the room, to collect the plates, he was shocked. Nobody can treat his precious like this. He ran to the stage.
"Hey, you snatches, come down here"
But the girl replied, "You work for my father. You don't tell me what to do."
Simon in rage, took her arm and pulled her down the stage. She fell and hurt her knee, and she started crying. But Simon still wanted to hurt her, so he hauled off.
Mason Saints grabbed his arm.
"What the hell are you doing? What did you do to my daughter?"

In Saints office Simon tried to explain, what happened and that he can't be blamed for what happened. But Saints was mad at him.
"I would fire you, but we are short in employees so... You are on thin ice. Now leave and go back to work. And stay away from the animatronics. You spend too much time near the stage"
As Simon was about to leave the office to start his night shift, Saints says:
"Don't you ever let that happen again!"
"I won't!"

"I won't", he whispered.
The night shift will be enough time. Simon has a degree in animatronic, which is also a reason why he loves the characters so much.
He can be really genius if he has enough motivation. In five nights he upgraded all the animatronics. He called his work the ASDM. The Animatronic Self Defense Mechanism.
It's basically a remote with spinner switch for every character, to control the level of their aggression. On a scale from 0 to 20. Where 0 is completely harmless and 20 is hunting down every living thing in the pizzeria.
He switched every character to 1. Which means gently pushing back people if they are messing with them.
It didn't take much time to be needed, one week later. Simon was sitting in his office watching the stage with cameras. Saints daughter, Rebecca was back with her gang.
"Hey Rebecca. You know last time. We showed this robots who is boss"
"Yeah, I know it was fun. But my boss hired a psycho. We can't do it again"
"Common. You are the boss in here, right?"
"Right..."
"Rebecca, I will do it"

The kid stepped onto the stage of Foxy the Pirate Fox.
"Hey Foxy. What's up?"
"Arrr. Step down the stage or I willmake you walk down the pla- pla- pla- nk. Arr"
Foxy sounds kinda glitchy. Simon watched tensioned.
"I think the thing is broken"
The kid stepped closer.
Foxy pushed him back. He was surprised.
"What the heck? The freaking robot pushed me"
The kid tried to punch Foxy but Foxy just countered. Which made the kid angrier.

Meanwhile in the office, Simon just watched amused.
"Let's see, if the little girl can take in what he gives out"
Simon wanted to switch to level 3 but he accidently pushed to 8.
"Oh no"
The switch was stuck on 8.

"You can't push me you, freaking robot!"
The kid ran towards Foxy.
*Crack*
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!"
All customers looked to Pirates Cove. And what they saw was unbelievable.
Foxy, one of the beloved characters, had his mouth wide open. And between the sharp teeth. The head of the child.
He screamed and screamed but Foxy didn't let go.
The screaming stopped shortly after, as the kid dropped down. But a part of his head remained between the teeth of Foxy.

Simon knew what this meant for him. He was already suspected, so he ran.
He sneaked into the cellar as everybody was distracted by the injured kid. He wanted to take all the things out of his locker to leave as less traces as possible. But he found something else too.
Two years ago Freddy was malfunction and had to be repaired. So a human being replaced the animatronic. He had to wear a Freddy Fazbear Costume. Which looked pretty much like the robot one.
But after 2 years the costume looked... different. Brighter. The fur almost looked... Golden.