This Is Halloween

(beginning music to this is halloween plays)

Tails: Boys and girls of every age. Wouldn't you like to see something stange.

Knuckles: Come with us and you will see, this our of Halloween.

Blaze: This is HALLOWEEN This is HALLOWEEN.

Silver: Pumpkin scream in the dead of night.

Misty: This is HALLOWEEN, everybody make a scene

Nicie: Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright.

Tails, Knuckles, and Silver: It's our town everybody,in our town of HALLOWEEN.

Nicie: I am the one hiding under your bed.Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red.

Amy: I am the one hiding under your stairs. Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.

Rouge: This is HALLOWEEN, This is HALLOWEEN

Everybody: HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN!

Nicie, and Silver: In this town we call home. Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

Shadow: In this town don't be love it know. Everyone's waiting for the next surprise.

Silver: Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can. Something waiting to pounce, and how you'll scream.

Nicie and Misty: SCREAM! This is HALLOWEEN.

Nicie: Red and black.

Misty: And slimy green

Shadow: Aren't you scared.

Silver: Well that's just fine.

Nicie and Misty: Say it once, say it twice. Take your chance and roll the dice.

Nicie,Shadow, Silver, and Misty: RIDE IN THE MOON IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT!

Knuckles: EVERYBODY SCREAM, EVERYBODY SCREAM

Espio and Charmy: In our town of HALLOWEEN.

Vector: I am the clown with the tear-away face. Here in a flash and gone without a trace.

Amy: I am the who when you call who's there, I am the wind blowing through your hair.

Dr.Eggman: I am the shadow of the moon at night. Filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Everyone: This is HALLOWEEN, This is HALLOWEEN. HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN.

Charmy and Marine: Tender lumpings everywhere. Lifes no fun without a good scare

Cream: That's our job, but we're not me. In our town of HALLOWEEN.

Shadow: In this town, don't be love it now, Everybody's waiting for the next surprise.

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back. And scream like a banshee. Make you jump outta your skin.

Nicie and Rouge: This is HALLOWEEN, everybody scream.

Silver: Won't ya please make way for a very special guy

Knuckles, Tails, Silver, Amy, Blaze, Maria,Misty, Nicie and Shadow: Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin Patch.

Misty: Everyone to the Pumpkin King NOW!

Everyone: This is HALLOWEEN. This is HALLOWEEN. HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN.

Silver: In this town we call home, everyone- uhh.. I forgot the line.

Everyone but Silver: -groans-

Silver: -blushes- I'm sorry.

Me: Come on now Silver!!

Shadow: In this town we call home, everyone hail to the Pumpkin Song.

Me, Misty, Rouge and Blaze: La, la-la la. La la la, lllaaaaaa.

Sonic: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!