Why Fire🔥?

I don't know why I keep making stories and not updating them! I'm just.. Idek 😜🙄 But Mark looks sexy with that hair, when it's curly. Just kill me now😩

You were sitting in your living room on the couch spread out, eating ice cream watching a really boring TV show.

When you heard a knock on the door.

When you opened the door you were surprised to see Mark here at this time.

"Hey.. Mark why are you here?"

"So I have to have a reason to come over now?" He asked chewing his gum loudly.

"No, but it's 4:00am." You said.

"And?"

Mark. Mark. Mark. He was your bestfriend, your R.O.D your crush! But, he wouldn't be surprised if you told him you liked him. You had thousands of crushes and dated most of them. But the weird part is you're still in a relationship.

    But, Mark is a little off kinda. He's different from other teenagers. Fun to Mark is playing with fire. why? I don't know myself. Maybe that's why your parents don't like Mark. Normal teenage boys go skateboarding, Mark lights things on fire and watches it burst into flames. I don't know why.. Mark acts like this. But I will figure it out.

"And you should be at home sleeping!" You whispered/yelled.

"Then why are you up?" He asked putting his hands into his pockets and cocked his head to the side.

"I-I was.." You tried to explain but he just pushed you to the side lightly."mhm"

"Eating ice cream at 4:00 in the morning eh? Tsk tsk tsk."

Your POV
Just before I could say anything I got a call from my boyfriend Jaemin. Why is HE still up? I told him to sleep!

"Hello? Jaemin! Why are you still up I told you to sleep!"

"I know but I can't, I miss you!" I can feel him pouting through the phone.

"Awe I miss you too." I smiled.

"So what are you doing right now?" Jaemin asks.

"Oh nothing I was just watching TV."

"What were you watching?"

"The loud house" (I cannot tell you how much I LOOVE this show! It's about a family with 10 girls and 1 boy. Ya need to check it out)

"Still? All you do is watch that show."

"Because it's a good show, I don't complain when you want to watch my little pony at my house." I said with my hand on my hips as I rolled my eyes, which caused Mark to let out a chuckle.

"My Little Pony?" He whisper/said and chuckle.

"Hey who's that? It's not Mark is it?"

"No, it was a commercial, its back on I'll call you later."

"O-okay?" He said confused as to what's going on.

"I love you Jaemin"

"I love you too." He said and I hung up, that's when Mark bursted out in laughter.

"MY LITTLE PONY?!" He yelled while laughing.

"Hey, shut up my parents are sleeping." I said pushing his arm.

"Sorry."

The whole night Mark and I slept on the couch together and watched the loud house.

He hugged me as I laid next to him.

I hope this first chapter wasn't as boring.