A Butler Falling For His Master P2

Alexander pulled away from his master, to see that she was blushing a crimson red. "Did you enjoy that my lady?"

(Y/N) was at lost of words. She didn't know how to feel about Alexander. He's always been her butler, her best friend, a best companion, to find out that he had liked her, just shocked her more than Jays lightning bolts. "I, don't have any words to describe how I feel."

"Am I interrupting something here?" They both turners to see Lloyd standing there.

(Y/N) had pulled away from Alexander, and her blush got even darker.

"No." Alexander said calmly.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you for a second?" Lloyd asked her.

"Sure." She left with Lloyd to a private area, where they were out of ear range.

"Why are you with him?" Lloyd seemed a bit off.

"What do you mean?" (Y/N) didn't understand what he was saying.

"Meaning why are you kissing him?" He said, a bit more anger in his voice than from earlier.

"He kissed me!" She said embarrassed.

"I don't care, I don't want him near you." He said sternly.

"Why must I listen to you?" (Y/N) was a bit angry. She didn't understand what he was trying to get at.

"He took something from me." He said.

"What did he take that makes you want me to stay away from him?" She asked, a little calmer than before.

"It's nothing." He said, and walked off before she could ask him anything else.

"Lloyd!" She called to him, but he didn't look back and ran in the water.

"Is something wrong my lady?" Alexander appeared right behind her.

"It's Lloyd, he's acting weird. He said you took something from him. What was is?" (Y/N) looked at him.

"I don't know." Alexander lied, clearly showing he was lying.

"What did guy take?" (Y/N) was a little more frustrated that Alexander won't say anything.

"Best not said my lady, now." He grabbed her hand, and walked her to the water. "Let us have some fun."

*Time skip to later when they go back to the manor.*

Kia, Nya, Zane, Cole, Jay, went to their rooms to change, while Sensei Wu, Garmodon, and Misako went to the kitchen to whip up some nice tea.

Lloyd walked in, with Alexander and (Y/N) right behind them.

"Alexander, may I speak with you?" (Y/N) asked her butler.

"Yes my lady." Alexander walked off with (Y/N) right behind them.

Lloyd watched, and felt sad, and angry.

"Is something wrong son?" Lloyds father had appeared from behind him, holding a glass of tea.

"Father, I am confused." Lloyd admitted.

"Why are you confused?" Garmodon asked.

"I have feelings for (Y/N), but I already lost her to her butler. What should I do?" Lloyds felt like crying.

"I would say you tell her your feelings, before it is to late." Garmodon pointed to where Alexander came in from the room, and looked heartbroken.

*With you and Alexander in the room*

"What do you need to tell me my lady?" Alexander was hoping that she had excepted his feelings toward her.

"I don't like you like that." She said, he voice starting to shake.

Alexander's smile faded away. "What?"

"I do not have feelings for you like that Alexnader." She started to feel tears in her eyes. Her best friend, her butler, loved her, but she couldn't return the feelings to him.

"Why my lady? I have been there for you the whole time, why do you not like me?" Alexander started to get frustrated.

"Because there is someone else." (Y/N) covered her mouth, she didn't want him to know that.

"Who is it?" Alexander asked, getting more angry every second.

"No one that you must know." She pulled herself together, and tried to remain calm.

"If you do not like me like that, then I shall accept your decision." Alexander left the room, heart broken.

"What happened?" Lloyds voice rang through the empty room.

"I had told Alexander that I didn't like him like that, and, that I liked someone else." (Y/N) didn't turn back to look at her friend.

"Who do you like?" Lloyd was jealous.

"I-I-I-it's." She was to nervous to tell. "It's you Lloyd."

She turned around, only to be tackled in a hug by Lloyd. He had his arms rapped around her waist, while she put her around his neck.

"I've liked you for a while now, (Y/N)." Lloyd pulled back, looking into her (e/c) eyes. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

She hugged him again. "I would love to."

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. I don't have much to say, but have a great day!