Chapter 7, Back Home

There might be more romance in this one for all y'all who want it. I'm looking at you in the back!!! Anyways hope you like it.
Ciels P.O.V
"Ash" It can't be I thought he was gone, when the queen died.
"Where is he?"
"Probably at the London asylum, young master." He looked at me with pleading eyes, "Can we go save her?"
"Sebastian I relieve you of your order, let's go save _____"
Your P.O.V
"Stop struggling, _____"
"I won't stop, you'll never get me in those chains!!!" Ash was trying to tie me up against the wall.
"I have my ways." He smiled evilly and let me go. He pulled a whip out of his belt and started whipping me.
"IF I CANT CLEANSE YOU OF THAT GOD DAMNED DEMON ILL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU!!!" He whipped me in the chest and again on the arm, he then put all of his force in it and it hit my cheek. Blood started coming out the wound. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a pure black wisp come from under the door. It shouted in my ear DEMON!!! I gasped Sebastian came to save me. I then tried something I never have done before. I coaxed the wisp over with my mind. Come here please little wisp, I won't bite. It glided over to me. And by the way, this is all why Ash is whipping me, just thought I add that in there. Sebastian, This is _____ in your mind. I see your aura leaking through the door your right next to, I'm in there. Faster than 3 seconds the door was busted down.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I got a little feeling in the back of my head, like a tug but I ignored it. I need to find Kitten. I walked down a hall with Ciel and stopped in front of a door. Where could she be where could she- Sebastian. Wait that was Kittens voice. This is _____ in your mind. I see your aura leaking through the door your right next to, I'm in there. In three seconds the door was down. Ciel gasped, "How did you know she was there?" I looked over at him and said, "She told me." Then the fighting happened. Before Ash could count to 6, I had him pinned to the wall with a kitchen knife at his throat.
"If you ever hurt Kitten again- Wait, you won't have enough life in your body to do so." I started pushing the knife in his throat.
"T-this isn't the l-last you've seen of me, d-demon." Then Ash turned into a poof of feathers. I looked around trying to find _____. I found her in a corner, losing blood, fast. With Ciel trying to bandage her.
"Sebastian's, she's losing to much blood, Ash did a number on her." I ran over to her. Kitten opened her eyes, looked at me, then went unconscious.
Your P.O.V
OWWWW, I hurt everywhere. I groggily opened my eyes to find Ciel staring down at me.
"Owwwww."
"Your awake!!!" Ciel said happily . That is not, like him.
"Sebastian, come in here." I sat up and looked around I was in the sitting room, lying on a long couch. Then the door opened and Sebastian walked in. He walked towards me slowly, deciding what he should do. I sprang off the couch and hugged him.
"Oh Sebastian, I'm so sorry." I sobbed in his chest, "I was scared. Please, forgive me. I do love you. I'm soooo sorry." Ciel walked out of the door saying, "You people make me sick." But I didn't care. I let go and looked in his eyes, "Please forgive me."
"I'll always forgive you." Then he leaned down and kissed me. A passionate kiss. Everything I wanted. I kissed him back. I was so deep in the kiss, I didn't realise he picked me up bridal style.
"Where are we going?"
"We have to clean you up."
"What do you mean?"
"Have you looked at yourself recently?" I looked down and realised I was covered in blood. I touched my face where he whipped my cheek.
"OWWW!!!" We walked into the kitchen and he laid me down on the counter, I sat up.
"This isn't the most sanitary thing ever, Sebastian." Sebastian got a wash cloth, wet it, and started washing my face.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I hate seeing her like this. Covered in her own blood. But still I have to keep my self from drinking it when I go rinse it out, to get fresh water. I finished her face and meet down to her chest, right under her neck.
"I know what your thinking, Sebastian. Your aura is going nuts right now."
"What ever do you mean, Kitten?"
"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Wow, she's good with this. Hey Sebastian, Hi, this is soooo cool I can talk in your head, I wish you could talk in mine. I looked at her so she knows I heard her. She then smiles at me. Sebastian? Could you make your eyes pink? Please. I looked at her and made my eyes go cat-like. I cocked my head to the side. Why does she want me to do this?
"When your eyes turn pink, your aura... Disappears."
"Do you know why?" She shakes her head. I just finished cleaning her up and rung out the towel. I fill it with water and twist it. _____ had her arms above her head, stretching. Perfect. I came up to her and slapped her with the towel.
Your P.O.V
"OwwwWwwwWwww, why'd you do that?"
"Cause the author told me to."
"I am- wait did you just break the forth wafll?"
"So what if I did? The author made me." He smirked at me and made his eyes glow.
"STOP IT!!!" I said and punched him in the chest.
"Will you turn into a cat and play with me?"
"I can't do that." He leaned over and touched me on my arm. It felt like he pushed a piece of ice in me and it melted in my blood.
"Now you can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SooooooOoooOooooo how'd ya like the long chapter. What does he mean by that. Whaaat. Lemme tell you a secret. *leans in* scroll down/turn the page. *leans back* see you there.