Chapter 6♡

♡chapter6

ariana grande 's pov

how could he? everything he did was wrong. come to my house after he confessed everything, infront of my mother, miss Pattie, Justin, and Selena. i'm so happy i never had sex with him. "ARIANA JOAN GRANDE" someone screemed. i turned around to see who it was, it was Jai. "Get Out Jai! I dont want to see you again!" what was he doing in my room, i thought i made it clear that i dont want to talk. he started walking towards me. why is he walking towards me. "I said get out, why are you still here" i said nervously, i know what he is capeble of. his hand started going up. *smash* . my face, its burning. why is it burning. i started walking to my mirror. my face had a red hand mark on it. He slapped me! "YOU SLAPPED ME" "Yeah, thats right. and you know what i want" he started grinning evily, like he was going to rape me or something. "n-no i-i dont k-know what you w-want" god why did i have to be the one in this position and not Selena? she deserves it. "oh really Ariana. you dont know? well let me show you then" he pushed me against the bed and hoverd me. "aaaaaah, HELP!! " I screamed. "Screaming, wont help you babe" "MOM, PATTIE, JUSTIN!!!! I never thought id say this but "SELENA!!, JUSTIN , HELLPPPP!!!!!" "I JUST TOLD YOU SCREAMING WONT HELP YOU!" he said angirly. he started to kiss my neck, i can feel him leaving a hickey on my neck. he took of his shirt and took of mine leaving me in my bra only. god why? i started to scream again, this time louder so someone can hear me. "Help!" he started to take of my jeans and take of his and leaving me in my panties and him in his boxers. he is taking of his boxers. i closed my eyes. not wanting to see this. i thought he was going to take off mine but instead i was feeling my hands being tight to my bed with a rope. it was official. i was going to have sex, with out me even wanting. again i repeat, why? first an arranged marriage then finding out that my future husband and father of my kids is going to be the Justin Bieber then finding out my boyfriend cheating on me with one of my friends then them coming over to my house and now having my virginity taken away by my cheating ex. isnt my life just wonderfull? he took of my underwear and throw the sheets over us. right when he was about to enter me. my door opend. it was justin. oh thank god. i opend my eyes again. he took Jai off of me and started fighting with him.

short chapter

iknow

sorry babes :)

hope u like

i had help from @justinsgrande <3 and @kidrauhlsdream

thank you guys so much ^^^

AND ARRANGED HAS OVER 1000 READS

OMG THANKS SO MUCH

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET MORE THAN 40 OR SOMETHING

LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

BYEE

BELIEBERSMYFAMILY