|Welcome|

Rules

1. Be respectful to every participant and host, please don't be rude and just follow these guidelines to ensure a more fair contest!

2. Unless otherwise stated, only two design entries per competitor.

3. You can email us your entry at graphicsilly18@gmail.com, link us your entry, or tag us in a book with your given entry.

4. Only three votes per competition per individual, suggest saving them for when the contest is almost over and votes are publically open and all designs are entered.

5. Have fun!

Prizes

Public vote will gain a book added to our reading list. Public votes are chosen by the audience, you. You are given 3 votes to vote for whichever contestant you want as long as it isn't yourself. The one with the most votes is given the prize.

Fifth place winners will win a single honest comment on a book of your choice, with a book added to our reading list.

Fourth place winners will win three honest comments on a book of your choice, and a book added to our reading list.

Third place winners will win three honest comments from a book of your choice, two books added to a reading list, and a free graphics pass to request without payment for a book cover from any designer. And a sticker to add to their graphics book!

Second place winners will win four honest comments from a book of your choice, three books added to a reading list, and a free, one week, graphics pass to any graphic you want from our shop from any designer. And a sticker to add to their graphics book!

First place winners will win five honest comments on a book of your choice, three books added to our reading list, and a free graphics pass for a whole two weeks to any graphic from our shop from any designer. And added to the Hall of Fame book. And a sticker to add to their graphics book!

These placings are decided by the team or host and judges at that available moment.

We advise that winners private message us that they've won with which placement and prizes will be given only if messaged.