|Contest 02|

Hello everyone! Welcome to the second official contest on Graphic Silly, hosted by our talented teammates - -wayfarer and classicoverthinker with the help of our dear friend Lucas (kerozeo)

In this contest we want you to celebrate your favourite color. Meaning, we would like for you to create a graphic featuring only one color. There can be various shades, like a monochrome.

THE RULES
> Read the rules on the rules chapter at the beginning of this contest book.

> Although this isn't mandatory, it would be appreciated for you to follow the hosts of this contest.

> Only two entries are permitted per person, no more. 

> Entries strictly cannot have different colors. If you choose blue, then use only that. Black is not permitted. White is, but not majorly.

> Models should also be in colour scheme.

> Entries that fail to make it under the requirements will be disqualified.

> submit your entries by PM to -wayfarer  through a link OR/AND through the email of Graphicsilly17@gmail.com to ensure we have received your entry.

THE DEADLINES
> Submit the entries before August 10th 2018
> The public voting will begin on August 11th to August 12th 2018
>> Results will further be announced on August 13th 2018

> Creativity fetched extra points and you will be judged by all members of the team.
> prizes are already mentioned in the rules chapter.
> if you have any questions, then PM classicoverthinker or -wayfarer  OR/AND comment them down below