six. another one ✔️

six. another one

Faye had to tell them, she was scared, of course and in need of help. She didn't know what's happening to her and it's freaking her out.

At first, they thought that she's a werewolf like Scott but she wasn't bitten or born as a werewolf. She couldn't transform as well.

It all adds up to the list of mysteries about Faye Smith. They don't know what kind of creature she is but they are definitely up to the challenge to help her in many ways possible.

♚ ♚ ♚

Faye sat at the bleachers with her chin on her palm. She watched as the lacrosse players practice with the famous Coach Finstock, his constant blow of his whistle reaching her ears making her wince due to the loud sound.

She wasn't supposed to be here, she was supposed to be in the library with the two girls but Stiles sent her a text saying it was urgent. She wasn't supposed to agree. She thought that the Stilinski boy only wanted her at the field for him to talk to someone while he sat at the bench but he was determined to get her on the field. It actually worked, with Stiles' nonstop messages and voicemails, she got out of the library and to the field where they were practicing.

She spotted Scott and Stiles sitting at the bench with their eyes looking at the other players as if they are looking for someone. Her eyebrows furrowed but her question was answered when she heard their conversation.

"It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." Scott said, his eyes searching for the person who can be the same like him.

"What if you can get him one–on–one? Would that help?" Stiles offered, already coming up with a ridiculous plan for the werewolf.

Scott nodded once, "Yeah."

Stiles nodded to himself, his eyes looking at the goal. "Okay. I think I've got an idea." As he got up to look for Coach, Scott looked at the bleachers. He was looking for the blonde girl with his squinted eyes. When he finally saw her, he turned back onto the field with his head lowered.

"Faye?" Scott mumbled, knowing she can hear him loud and clear due to her werewolf hearing.

Meanwhile, Faye pursed her lips, humming before replying. "Yeah?" She lowered her head, her blonde hair forming like a curtain to hide her face. If anyone sees her, they might think she's going crazy for talking to someone who's a hundred steps away from. They might as well send her to Eichen House.

"I know that these past few days have been crazy for you because of this supernatural thing but I just want you to know that we want to help you." Scott mumbled once again, glancing at her before diverting his gaze from her and focus on the field instead. "Just trust us." He added.

"That's why I'm here, Scott. I don't know what's happening to me but I believe that all of you can help me. I trust all of you." Faye said, looking from her left to her right to spot anything suspicious. "What is that smell?" She said, her face scrunching up in disgust.

"Wait, you can smell it?" Scott looked back up at her, surprise written all over his face. Then, he shook his head, "We'll talk about this later." Faye ran her hand through her hair, letting out a frustrated groan when she realized that she has another ability of a werewolf. Another thing to add up in the list of mysteries about her.