Gone in an Instant

You woke up to an amazing scent, the smell of freshly made waffles. You got out of bed and put on black shorts and a (f/c) tank top and ran downstairs and into the kitchen. "G-good morning (y/n)," Toby said with a smile as he continued making waffles. "Good morning Toby," you replied. He was wearing the same clothes from yesterday but his light brown hair was a mess. This was definitely a sight you wouldn't mind seeing every morning, you thought to yourself. You were kind of caught off guard by that thought. You and Toby have been best friends for so long that you'd never really thought of him as being anything more. However you had missed him so much while he was gone and now you've realized, you might have a little bit of a crush on Toby.
"Here y-you go (y/n), s-some home made w-waffles," Toby said cracking his neck, putting a full plate in front of you and sitting down at the table next to you. "So what are we going to do now," you asked. "I c-can't stay, I have to return t-to the Slender mansion. That's my home n-now," Toby replied, twitching and avoiding your gaze. You two finished your breakfast in silence, you were unsure what to even say to Toby. You wanted him to stay with you, you couldn't lose him, but you were having a hard time finding the words to make him stay.
It finally became time for Toby to get going. He put on his yellow tinted goggles and his held his mouth guard. "(Y/n), you're my b-best friend and I-I'm going to miss you s-so much," Toby said, tears visible behind his goggles. "I'm going to miss you too, Toby," you replied quietly. In your head you were screaming, you needed to say something to make him stay, tell him how you felt, anything. However you couldn't find the words, so you hugged him goodbye. He put on his mouth guard and went out the door. Just after it was closed you whispered," please don't leave me all alone again."