Chapter Two - Hi

I got to school, I Kew something bad was happening , but what could I do?

-Emma! - I heard my Best Friend's call , I turn around and I see my friend dreesed with a Black skirt 4 fingers over her knees, a white and black crop top and her white converse.

-Ashley! You look Awesome! - I said really honest.

-Yeah I know I always look awesome - she says really egocentric as the bell rings telling us we have to go to class.

-Let's go - I say as we start walking through the hall.

I get in shock once we enter the room, there is a beautiful guy , surrounded by a bunch of plastics and some guys from the futbol team, he's tall with brown hair and blue eyes, I realize he is looking my way and I turn around, is that possible? Is that whom my mom was talking about?

I turn around as I feel someone touches my shoulder,I found myself looking directly in his eyes, he doesn't brake contact ,it's a weird feeling, I feel secure, I feel warm, I feel I'm letting him see inside of me, but all that stop when he starts talking and I brake contact.

- You're Emma right? Emma Thompson?- How does he know my name? What the heck?

- Yes, and you are? - I ask not wanting to be him the one my mom was talking about.

- I'm Lucas, Lucas Ashworth , our moms work together, my mom and your's said that you could show me the school and that we should be good friends - What I was scared of, he being who I didn't want him to be.

-Yeah ,we can go after Calculus, I think we have the same schedule don't we? - I asked.

- No, we can go now- He says as he grabs my arms and starts running out of the room.

Once we are outside I stop him.

-We should start again- I say.
- What do you mean?- He says a little confused
- I mean, let's meet again, like friends - I explain to him, I see a smiles he makes with his lips closed .

-Hi- I say to start
-Hi- He says as I start to draw a smile in my face as he does too.