Requested: Lams

Laurens POV
Dear Laurens,
How is South Carolina? I'm currently on my way to Yorktown to try to end the war. I miss you a lot. I really hope I will be able to see you soon.  Write back soon, it would be great to hear from my cr- uhhhh closest friend.
~Alexander.
I reread the letter over and over again. The sentence "I miss you a lot" kept running through my mind. Yes, I'll admit it. I have feelings for my best friend. I really want to tell him but I am afraid he won't feel the same way. I took out a piece of paper and sat at my desk. I took out my ink and a pen and began to write back.
     Dear Alexander,
South Carolina is good but lonely. I wish I was with you on the way to Yorktown. I miss you too Alex. You're the closest friend I've got. Honestly you're more than a friend to me. I apologize if I make you feel uncomfortable I just felt like now was an acceptable time to tell you. Who knows what could happen during the war. In case if anything happens to me, I just thought you should know.
Forever,
Laurens.
---------------------------------------------
Alexander's POV
I read the letter from Laurens over and over again. He just professed his love for me. I can't believe he actually feels the same way for me as I feel for him. I wrote him back immediately telling him how I feel the exact same way about him..... I'm hoping he writes back again soon.
    Weeks began to pass and I have still had no word from Laurens. As I sat in my study one morning, a knock at the door startled me. I opened the door and a familiar face was standing on the other side.
    "Laurens!" I yelled as I embraced him. The tears flew down my face as he picked me up and spun me around. I looked into his eyes and he leaned in and kissed me. I embraced him again.
    "I love you Laurens."
     "I love you too."