Pool day!!

(Filler update don't jugde!)
Feferi invited her friends to a pool party, which consisted of kanaya, karkat, Tavros, Gamzee (deal with it), Nepeta, and Equius, and which also means the the best pet ever Eridan!
"Come on let2 get ready for the party!" Sollux was rather exited cause the today was fucking hot.
"Wwait.. Wwhats a party." Eridan asked he still wasn't familiar with really human customs.
"Oh.." Sollux replied.
(TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY)
After trying to explain what a party they were off! They decided to walk cause it is a healthy choice I mean why does nobody walk anymore! When they finally reached her house they were greeted by her. ")(I guys!" Feferi smiled ")(ope (me:HOPE?!?!?) you guys have a great time!"
They when to the backyard and everyone greeted them. Some of them even surrounded Eridan in amazement went they heard him talk too. "Can you please get out of my wway. I don't wwant to be crowwed!" Eridan said rather annoyed. Everyone around him blinked and apologized. Eridan spotted them pool and looked amazed. All of a sudden one of them pick him up and drop him in the shallow end of the pool. It's like a ocean or lake, something like that Eridan thought and started swimming like and epic boss. How adorable.
(Time skip)
When they got home.it was about 4:13 pm(how origanal) "be2t day ever!"
(And I ran out of words! So how does it feel your reading a story by an 11 year old?)
(●_●)
(_(_) /
\ \
/ / bye