Unexpected Emotions

The next day was a Friday so after practice Hinata walked out with Kageyama to invite him to eat.
"We should go to that new sushi place kageyama-kun." Kageyama looked over at Hinata who was smiling and looking up at him with the cutest face. "Alright, I don't have anything better to do."
They walked to the store at a slow pace, making small talk and yelling at eachother until they got there.
"I want the most exotic sushi they have!" Hinata was acting his usual bubbly self until kageyama said, "That would be too expensive, dumbass." Hinata turned to Kageyama, "fine let's get what you want."
They walked out of the store and sat down on the nearest bench to eat. "Oi give me a bite!" Kageyama opened his mouth wide as Hinata pushed the sushi in. "HEY I SAID A BITE NOT THE WHOLE THING!" Kageyama continued to eat it all and smirked while he chewed.
Slurping on his juice kageyama suddenly froze. Hinata turned his head in confusion. Kageyama looked at Hinata with the most setrious fave and said, "You have some Wasabi on your chin."
Kageyama leaned in and put his hand on Hinata's face, rubbing off the Wasabi. Even after the Wasabi was gone Kageyama kept stroking Hinata's face. "Kageyama?" Hinata put his hand on kageyama's, which was still resting on his cheek. They both just sat there, staring into each others eyes, cheeks bright pink, and then kageyama started to lean in. As gently as possible, kageyama pressed his lips on Hinata's. And in that moment, the whole world stopped, while kageyama ran his hands through hinata's hair, they both realized their love for each other.
When they pulled away Kageyama laughed and squeezed Hinata in a tight hug. They both sat their, happy and laughing. "Oi kiss me again, dumbass."