Why Did I Agree To This?

Jade:

I've been on tour with them for a week now and I sometimes regret coming. It's great getting to see Calum and spend time with him, but there's always something that needs done. I have Nikki to hang out with but even we run out of things to do while the guys are busy.

We are sitting on the tour bus while the guys are at a photo shoot. We ran out of things to do after board games, trying to read, tv, video games, and even trying to sleep. We were both just scrolling on our phones when the bus door flies open and the guys walk on.

"You two look like your about to die of boredom." Mike said as he plopped down on the couch.

"Cause we are!" Nikki said as she moved so her head was hanging off the couch.

"Well there's a beach nearby." Ashton said as he looked at his phone.

"Sounds good lets go." Nikki and I both said as we jumped to our feet and ran to our bags in the bunk room.

After we were all changed we headed to the beach to finally have some fun. It was hot outside and the sand was nice and warm.

I laid my towel down and grabbed ahold of Nikki's wrist and pulled her to the water with me. We started swimming and splashing each other as the waves washed over us cooling us down.

We were all swimming around when someone came up behind me and put there hands over my eyes. "Guess who?" The voice said. I knew it was Calum but I figured I'd play alone.

I reached behind me and felt around. I felt his ribs, so I tickled him. As I kept feeling I felt something and just had to make a scene. "What's this?" I said.

He mumbled something. "What I couldn't hear you." I said trying to fight back the smile.

"My dick, alright!" He said as I burst out laughing.

He took his hands off my eyes and flicked my arm. "Hey, don't be a pouty cry baby." I said to him as I pushed him.

He fell under the waves and I felt bad and tried helping him back up. Instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me under.

"You're such a dick!" I said when we resurfaced.

"And I have one too." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I'm aware boner boy." I said running off and hiding behind Nikki.

We finally got done messing around as the sun started to set. We decided we would head back to the bus. As we were walking we decided to shop a little bit.

Nikki and I went into a shop that the guys didn't want to go in so they stayed outside. When we walked back outside the guys were taking pictures with fans. We just patiently waited and right when we were about to leave a "fan" came up and grabbed my arm twisting me around so I was facing her.

"Calum doesn't deserve a scumbag slut like you. You're no better then the rest of us and no one in the fandom likes you. Maybe you should just go cry and die."

I pulled my arm out of her hand and stormed off. What she said hurt but it pissed me off more. It was the worst hate I have gotten yet. I was use to the stuff on line but for someone to just push it in my face in public, in front of him, I was not okay with that.

I got to the bus and I stormed into the bathroom. After I got my shower I went to my bunk and went to sleep, trying to forget about today.