Chapter 4 Coming out or Not?

Felix's P.O.V.:

We woke up early the next morning, I looked over at Ryan instantly having deja vu from remembering me doing the same thing the day Marzia kicked me out. Shit! I should see if she's vlogged recently.

So i got up and got a blue striped tee and my Beige skinny's on . I went to check my laptop sitting down on the sofa. I opened it, searching her profile , i found one that was just uploaded yesterday.

I started watching it. 

Marzia's P.O.V.: 

I was ready to make a new vlog so i turned the camera on. "Hey guys, i know you all have probably been worried sick about whats happened and your all wondering what happened as well.... um to answer those questions I kicked felix out and before you go spreading hate and anger on me please just listen.... I broke up with him because we'd become distant in the past several months... also I'm Pregnant!!!! I hope Felix doesn't get hurt more once he sees this vlog. Yep!!! But its not felix's baby..... I have to confess............ I was sleeping with another man when me and felix were together but it only started when I felt like we were so distant we were like strangers. and when i found out i was pregnant I was happy but then i didn't know how i was gonna tell felix..... and to stop you from wondering any longer the baby daddy is...... " My voice trailed off .... I began sobbing as I shouted for Mark ( otherwise known as Markiplier) to join me in the vlog. I made sure he didn't notice I had been crying, which I failed at doing.

Mark: "Hey don't be crying, what's up? It's not those hate comments again. Is it?"

Marzia:  "No no, to be honest, I was thinking of Felix. My fans deserve to know whose fathering my unborn child." 

Mark: "yeah! , I'm the baby's daddy.. ha the one in this beautiful lady's belly. Your what five months now?" 

Marzia: " Actually I'm six months now, and Felix if you're watching this I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for you having to find out that the love of your life slept with one of your best friends. I hope you and Ryan have a beautiful life together. I knew you were in love with him, Felix. You'd mumble his name in your sleep all the time. Haha, well bye guys. Thanks for watching, Bye!" 

Mark left the room after I had finished the vlog. I had to get ready for a long day. Today we found out whether it was a boy or a girl.

Felix's P.O.V.: 

I couldn't believe this Mark and Marzia. I was so disgusted . I went back to the bedroom and woke up Ryan. "Ryan?"

Ryan: "What is it Felix?" he said his eyes getting wider.

Felix: "Marzia.... she vlogged yesterday she's 6 months pregnant, and you want to know who knocked her up?"

Ryan: As if reading my mind, "Markiplier?"

Felix: "Yeah fucking Mark....."

Ryan's P.O.V.:

Felix looked pretty upset over finding out that Marzia was pregnant and that Mark was the father, which was one of Felix's most trusted best friends. So I told him to stay in the bedroom and I would be right back. I went to my car and drove to the pet store. I looked at the puppy's' but didn't see any pugs and I wasn't gonna upset Felix more so I got him two pets; A monkey I named Kelvin and a beautiful night sky black fluffy furred Kitten that was two weeks old that I had named Edgar. I drove home . I got out carrying the animals behind me. "Close your eyes Felix!!! " I shouted. "Ok! They're closed" , Felix shouted back. I opened the door with the monkey behind me and the kitten in my hands. I walked over to him and opened my hand as the kitten mewed and the monkey jumped on my shoulder causing Felix to open his eyes. "Whoa!" said Felix. 

Felix: "You bought me a monkey and a kitten?" 

Ryan: " Of course friend , i couldn't stand seeing you down."

Felix: He's always so nice to me. Maybe I should ask him out. " O-oh well thanks," Felix said kissing my cheek.

"Your welcome," I replied. 

Felix's P.O.V.:

"Hey Ryan can I ask you something?" 

Ryan: " Y-yeah sure ......" Ryan's thoughts: Is he gonna ask me out or what?

Felix: " Will you be my Boyfriend?"

Ryan: "I thought you'd never ask....."

Ryan got up and kissed me softly. "But when are we gonna come out?" I just realized he wasn't wearing his mask and how comfortable he seems with it....

"I think we should make a vlog right now to prove that I also have moved on...." So I got my camera fixed so Ryan and I could fit in the view of the camera. 

"He he hows It going Bros? I'm here as I  have been for a few months now in Ryan's house. And yes all you pewdiecry fan-girls, you might want to pay attention to what we're, I mean, Ryan and I are about to tell you.... "

Ryan and Felix: " We're gay for each other...... and we are both deeply in love and if you think we're joking than we'll answer some questions on twitter for you or dares.."

And instantly my twitter blew up with one dare that was the most popular.  Kiss Ryan in front of the camera like you mean it. So I read it out loud to the camera and Ryan. "You OK with this Ryan?"

Ryan : "Yeah the hell with it, I don't care what people think of me anymore. " 

I lifted Ryan's chin to look deeply into his eyes and I whispered "I love you more than anything in this world." Just loud enough so that the camera would pick it up. And without hesitating I kissed Ryan. With the camera filming every last bit of our kiss. Then on twitter everyone was lovely stuff . We started getting hate as well and I had lost at least 5.5 million subscribers on Youtube once I had uploaded the vlog.

Thanks again guys sorry it took so long to update!! Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SAVE TO YOUR LIBRARY 

AND READ

SO I KNOW YOU WANT MORE ! 

Thanks to everyone who has read more than one of my works, I hope to inspire you guys to write stories! Stay tuned! Bye-Bye! :)