7- Project

Jordan POV

Today we explained our project

I walk in class and see Bella talking with abby. When the teacher call me and Bella . we walk up and I start talking

So we got the topic beautiful. And I make a sideshow . to show what beautiful is . to me beautiful is

My girlfriend Bella

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My girlfriend Bella . yes yes me Jordan sweeto does date.
Beautiful is a someone who has a distinctive personality, one who can laugh at anything, including themselves, who is especially kind and caring to others. She is a woman who above all else knows the value of having fun, and not taking life too seriously. She is a woman that you can trust and count on to brighten your day. She is a woman who can inexplicably make you feel really good just by being around her, and yet brings such great sadness when she is gone. She is a woman who I will never really get to know. Also a woman I never want to lose.

I look at Bella and she's in tears. SHE runs up to me and hugs me. And every one is looking at us. But I don't care. I swear this girl makes me so happy. We sit back down and the bell rings. Me and Bella walk. We walk to her house when we reach her driveway. I hug her and walk away. I walk to my house I walk in and see my mom making dinner. "Hi mum "
My mum says " Jordan as you know you dad just came back from a business trip and he wants to meet Bella.So. im making food for your 2 little sisters and you call Bella to meet us at the restraunt please and dress nice." I text Bella the details and she says okay