The Return Of L.j Burrows

Picture of Sarah

I picked up the phone and I heard laughing. "Sister you are such a goody goody."

"L.j I hate you." I said

"Hey don't hate on me." He said

"How do you even know about Zac and Dylan?" I asked.

"I have my ways." He said

"Have you turned into dad?" I asked

"No I don't help the company now would you stop complaining and tell me where you live so I can stop by?" He asked.

"L.j I'm sorry but I can't do that." I said as I hung up the phone.

I put the phone away and dragged Zac's arm up to the bathroom. I sat him on the sofa and wetted a cloth and put it against his open wound. The bleeding stopped and I put the cloth away. I turned back around and Zac was gone. "Zac!?" I called out

I walked into my room and looked around then I felt someone pick me up and I looked behind me and saw Dylan! I wiggled and struggled but he had a tight grip. "So. L.j helped me escape prison as long as you were hurt and Zac was dead. I shook and shook and shook and tried to escape but nothing happened.

***Then I woke up***

I was shaking. I ran to Zac's room and shook him. He slowly woke up and looked at me. "Aya, Baby what's up." He said with a smirk on his face.

I told him about my dream and he pulled him into his bed and cuddled me. Everything that happened yesterday was blurry now, but Zac told me that we had a snow day and asked Jack and Sarah to move in and then Mary called and then he put ice down my back then he banged him head and I fixed his head and we went downstairs and watched a movie and I fell asleep and he carried me to my bed. He is the best boyfriend ever. I fell asleep cuddling Zac.

***

I woke up next to Zac. He got up and turned on the light and sat next to me. I looked at him and he wasn't wearing his glasses. I smiled and I touched Zac's forehead where he was bleeding. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed his hands on my waist. I leaned my forehead against Zac's forehead. He kissed me and I kissed back. He laid back on his bed so I was sitting on top of him. I just noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed a bit but just continued to kiss Zac.

(You can guess what happened next)

***

I sat on my bed and thought about what to wear. I put on black leggings and a black long sleave shirt. I walked downstairs and smiled. I even saw Zac with his glasses off. He was so cute. Tomorrow is School. I sighed and made breakfast for everyone. Everyone came downstairs and saw pancakes bacon biscuits and french toast on the table. Everyone sat down and Kat and Zac were arguing about something.

"I don't believe that!" Zac said.

"It's true." Kat said.

They both turned to me.

"Aya did you have a goth moment in junior high." Zac asked

"Yes I did." I said

"HA!" Kat yelled

"I didn't see it" Zac said

"It's when I was in Spain. It was bad." I said

"Zac said if you were goth he wouldn't like you. He said you would just be some slutty goth to him."

I smirked as an idea popped into my head. I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. Matt drive me to the mall. Zac stood up. "I can." Zac said.

"No I asked Matt." I said as Matt grabbed his keys and left with me.

***Zac's P.o.v***

Is she pissed at my for saying a slutty goth. I hope not. I cannot lose her it would kill me to much at least she doesn't know that I started cutting. I think she would yell at me. I also started smoking. I don't want her to hate me. I just hope she is okay.

Samantha XD