Chapter 42

CAITLINS POV

all I've been try for the past few hours is trying to figure out why I cant remember anything and why I am here. I just wish that- wait whats his name again? Zeak? no.. ahh its Zach, at least I think it is. Well, whatever I've been trying to squeeze it out of him but everytime I ask, his eyes look like he's about to cry. I just want to know what happened and when I can get out.

I press the nurse button so that I can maybe ask one of them about everything. well I certainly feel dumb now, because I could've asked that yesterday but I really didn't think about it. oh well I cant change the past only the present is changeable.

a beautiful girl that had the prettiest hair walks in and greets me. "hey sweety what are you needing?" she asks sweetly. (a.n I am very annoyed rn bc my computer is saying I'm spelling everyword wrong and its annoying)

"i know it seems ljke I'm a broken record but I really want to know why I'm in this place and why I don't remember anyone, all I want to do is remember. please just help me," I say with tears threating to spill.

"I'm sorry but I don't know much besides a boy that looks around your age was carrying you here running as fast as he can and he was crying, but I know this is going to be hard to take in but, you tried to kill yourself. and that's the reason you're here" she explains while rubbing my hand and with that, she stands up and walks away.

-----------//////-------

hey you! yeah you. I know that sometimes times will get tough but I want you to keep fighting for who ever you love, and image if you hurt yourself, it hurts them worse.

and that I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu