The First and The Last

2 month ago

Andriana and Andrew never meets again after that day.Princess Julia gonna marry with Price Andrew in 2 weeks from now.

Andrew was very mad because his mother never understand him.She always wants Andrew marry with Princess Julia.

Andriana still loves Andrew and never forget him.Andriana could just pray the best to the prince and princess.

Princess Julia know something about Andrew and Andriana.She know that they love each other but she can't let go Andrew.

On the wedding day,Princess Julia so beautiful with the great dress.Everybody are ready and waiting the bride to come in.Andriana also have been invite from Queen.But,she just wait at outside.

When the ceremony is going to start,Princess Julia try to stop the ceremony and say ''please stop,I want to say something t..to Prince Andrew.''

Everybody silent.
''I'm sorry and thank you for everything.Now,you can go to your love''
''What? What are doing Julia?''Say Andrew
''She waits you at outside,now go!''

Andrew run as fast as he can and meet Andriana.
''Andriana,now you don't have to worry 'cause no one can disturb us anymore.''
''Are you sure?what about Princess Julia?
''It's okay.Now we can build our new life."

Andrew kiss me and we married on that day..We use to lives together and lives in village with all the villagers..

The end