Getting Life Together .

Chapter 23
Enjoy !

A/N ; Gonna Add More Of Nicole's Family . Barley hear from them lol

•Nicole POV•
Life's getting better I guess you can say . I wish I was still cheering with my girls , today they have a game . This sucks . I got up and took a quick shower . I put on some skinny jeans with my black boots and a Mickey Mouse sweater . I left my hair down and went into my room . I grabbed my phone and bag then headed downstairs . I grabbed a apple & waited for Jaden to finish up .

•Jaden POV•
I put on my jeans and a Hollister t-shirt . I slipped on my Jordan's and headed downstairs . I seen Nicole waiting . I grabbed some chips and we walked out the door . Tonight I'm taking Nadia out & I need HELP !
Me ; Where should I take Nadia tonight ?
Nicole ; Nadia ? Oh yeah her ! How about the fair . I can take y'all .
Me ; Alright . Coo . Thanks sis
Nicole ; No problem bro .
She pulled up to the school and parked . I said bye to her and hopped out . I went into the school and met up with Nadia . I spotted her and walked up to her . We gave each other hugs and walked to first hour .

•Prince POV•
I pulled up to the school and hopped out . I waved to a few people and went to find the guys . I walked around for a bit and found them in the courtyard with the girls . I walked up to them and waved . I seen Nicole walking up to the group , I walked over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss . I'm glad to have my number one girl back .

•Ashlee POV•
I hate being sick ! I can barley move and I have a fever . This shit sucks ! Crap we have a game today and Ray was gonna take me out for our one month . My mom said that she would call the school about me staying home . Whose gonna take my spot in the cheer !? I called Kayla and told her about me .
Me ; Hello ?
Kayla ; Hey girl , where you at !
Me ; *Coughing* I'm freaking sick !
Kayla ; What are we gonna do about the cheer !
Me ; I don't know , have Nicole take my place
Kayla ; She got kicked off the team remember !
Me. Oh yeah ! Well think of something !
Kayla ; Ill try .
Me ; Alright . Call me at lunch
Kayla ; Kay
I said bye and hung up the phone . I hate being sick ! FML .

•Ray POV•
Tonight I had planned on taking Ashlee out , but naw she sick ! I'm gonna go see her after school . The bell went off and we walked to first hour . There's this one chick named Ally and she has the hugest crush on me , but I'm TAKEN ! So sidelines need to back back !

------------ Lunch ---------

•Lay POV•
Football game today ! Get to leave early ! HOLLA ! We been working on this dance for some months now it has to go perfect plus the competition is coming up in a month . We gonna beat Derby ! They ain't even know it ! We got a secret weapon ! I put my books in my locker and met up with the girls . I spotted them and we walked to lunch . We got our food and sat down . Nasty ole food , but today is Chinese takeout ! Food be fireee

•Nicole POV•
I was walking out on the courtyard with Prince . We was just talking about things , about us and stuff . I really did miss us . We walked for a little bit more and went back inside to find the group . Lunch was over so I went to class . I was doing the assignment when the te her brought me a note it was to coaches room . What did she want ?

•Kayla POV•
I was in the coaches office talking to them about letting Nicole cheer . Ashlee's sick and Nicole's is a great cheerleader , she's been on the team her whole life ! She needs to cheer with us .
Coach ; She's kicked off
Me ; Come on , Nicole is a great student ! That little mishap was a HUGE mistake , she was having a rough time at home .
Coach ; Hm I don't know .
Me ; Please ! You know how much this team means to her !?
Coach ; Ill let her cheer tonight , but I'm not saying she's back on the team she's just covering for Ashlee .
Me ; Alright .
Coach called the office and told them to send Nicole down to her office . About 15 minutes later Nicole came walking in
Nicole ; Hey Kayla , Hi Coach
Coach ; Hello Nicole .
Nicole ; What's going on ? Why am I in here .
Coach ; I need someone to take Ashlee's spot for tonight . Are you able to take her spot for tonight's game ?
Nicole ; Sure this team is my life , I'll do anything ! Thank you
Coach ; Your welcome . Now let's get your cheer uniform .
Nicole ; Alright
Me ; Your welcome
Nicole ; Thanks Kayla . You just made my whole day better !
Me ; Ha I know :)

•Nicole POV•
Cheerleading is my LIFE ! I'm just taking Ashlee's spot while she's sick . I'm not on the team but I'm still happy I get to cheer with my girls . It was 2:30 & it was time for the football team , cheerleading , dance team & band to leave for the game . We rolling deep ! Lol I grabbed my things out of my locker , went to the bathroom and put on my dance uniform and called my mom .
Mom ; Hey sweetie .
Me ; I'm gonna go to the football game tonight & cheer cause Ashlee's sick .
Mom ; Your back on the team !
Me ; No , but I'm taking her spot for tonight .
Mom ; Oh alright , see ya after the game .
Me ; Alright . Love you
Mom ; Love you too .
I hung up the phone and walked out to my car . I hopped in and texted Prince .
Me ; You coming to the game tonight ?
Babe ; I didn't plan on it why ?
Me ; Cause I'm cheering tonight
Babe ; Back on the team ?
Me ; I wish , I'm just taking Ashlee's spot for tonight.
Babe ; Ill be there to see you
❤️
Me ; Alright , love you
❤️
Babe ; Love you too
❤️
I smiled and put my phone down . I started the car and pulled out of the schools parking lot . To the game I go !

------- FootBall Game -----

We're playing against Derby High School . They pretty good , but our boys can whoop them . I pulled up to derby's stadium and hopped out . I went over to the dance team and we began to practice. 30 minutes pasted and it was time for us and the drumline/band to go out . We walked out in a line and got in our places . "Ball By T.I ft. Lil Wayne" began playing .

----- 20 Minutes Later ----
We killed our routine ! It was Dope ! I ran to the bathroom and changed into my cheer uniform . I jogged out to the front and went to practice with the girls . I looked up into the stadium & spotted the guys expect Ray , probably with Ashlee . I waved and finished practicing .
Intercom ; HALFTIME ! Welcome Twin Branches High School Cheerleaders !
The crowd went crazy . We ran out to the field rallying the crowd . We got in positions and began to cheer . We finished out strong and jogged off the field . It was cool outside but I was still hot !

•Ashlee POV•
I was on the couch laying down eating soup and watching tv until the doorbell went off . I got up and unlocked the door . I opened it and seen Ray there with a teddy bear that said "GET WELL SOON" & some balloons . Aw how sweet . I smiled and invited him in . I grabbed the bear and the balloons and sat them down . I gave him a tight hug & we sat down .
Me ; Thanks babe
Ray ; Your welcome .
Me ; Sorry that we can't go on our date .
Ray ; It's ok . We can reschedule it .
Me ; Ok .
Ray ; I love you Ashlee
Me ; I love you too Ray
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and snuggled up to him .

•Prince POV•
Derby was losing by 6 points . We had 15 minutes left . These niggas better win ! Time passed by and they had 20 seconds left . TOUCHDOWN ! Our school won derby ain't got nothing on us ! I got off the bleachers and walked down to meet up with Nicole . I spotted her and walked up to her .
Me ; You looked cute
Nicole ; Ha . Thank you
I pulled her by the waist and gave her a kiss and a hug .
Kayla ; lets go to Ashlee's place .
Lay ; LEGGO !
We all walked out to the cars and hopped in . To Ashlee's we go .