Answer #11

From Magicwinterdreams;
"You're my #1 favourite koopaling I wanted to ask is: Could I get a hug from you and could we do experiments sometime??"
-
Iggy: "Sure and of course we can sometime, honestly though. I've been needing a new subject~" He chuckled before opening his arms to an open hug. "HUGS-!!" He merrily smiled.

A Question for everyone this time! The asked is by a person who goes by llClockMakerll !;

"Iggy, your smart. When it came to the Super Mario WiiU battle... But your weird.."
-
Iggy: "I know, I know. I get that alot, but it doesn't really bother me! Thanks for the compliment!"
~

"Lemmy, if you keep eating that much candy, you'll get a cavity!"
-
Lemmy: "My last check up was
yesterday! And I'm pretty clean!" He smiles brightly.

Ludwig: "The dentist said you have about 5-7 of them... You have an appointment next week.." Ludwig mutters under his breathe.

~

"Wendy, your WAY to snobby."
-
Wendy: "Hmmpft! Sorry! I just guess you don't appreciate my style!" Sticking her tongue out. "I'm just being myself!" Scoffing.
~

"Morton, ... No Words, your just out of control. Twerp."
-
Morton: "Thanks, I try." He coughs. "Least I have my own castle and an army to go order beat you with..." He mumbles, crossing his arms.

~
"Larry, Can we hang out sometime? I'd love to play some with you! I'd play them all day!"
-
Larry: "Sure, but I'm pretty busy this month! Lots of koopa's are asking for a party and needing a Dj like me! And cool that you play lots of videos games like me! Heh, heh." He chuckles.
~
" Bowser, Just. No."
-
Bowser: "Huh? What-?" He growls " 'No'? That's King For you..."
~
"Bowser.Jr, Keep being the adorable cinnamon roll you are, and maybe one day. You can even get Mario!"
-
Bowser.Jr :"Heh! Heh! I know I will! And I'll make papa happy! I'll try my best! O.K?" Nodding happily and trailed off somewhere in the massive castle.
~
"Ludwig, your adorable! Maybe even my number 1 Favourite!"
-
Ludwig: "Thanks, I Guess...?" He awkwardly says, sighing.
(He sure gets that a lot!)
~

"Roy, your perfect the way you are."
-
Roy: "pfft, heck yeah! I know it!"
He smirked with his crossed arms.

A/N: "Well, that's all for today folks! Keep asking to keep this going!"
"And hopefully finish cleaning my room! Seeya around!" \(Ow<)^ *