Part 17: Fate

I stepped out from the car and I had a terrible goosebumps. I returned back to the car but Seunghyun hyung grabbed my hand.

Me: Hyung ...

Seunghyun: Today or never.

Me: Mwo?

Seunghyun: You may never see her if you don't attend to her wedding day.

They hired Jaesuk hyung to be the MC at that day.

Jaesuk: The guests are here! I welcome you Bigbang!

Everyone shouted and waved at us. We walked towards the stage and stood in front of the microphones. Everyone was waiting for one of us to talk.

Seungri: Hyung.

Seungri-ssi hit my butt.

Me: ( coughed ) A-a-ann-yeonghaseyo.

Jaesuk: Wah GD why are you shaking? This is not your wedding day.

Me: Where's the couple?

Jaesuk: Ouh the bride is not here yet. But don't worry, this wedding day will be broadcast live. She can see you guys at home. Annyeong Truly-ssi.

Me: I was given a responsibility to give a speech for the couple ... Dongwook hyung, has a nice life with a person called soul ... She's beautiful and you know ... We ar-

Jaesuk: Mianhae but I've read an article about the rumours between you and Truly-ssi ... Is that a right ... Yeah you know?

Me: Ani. Ani ...

Youngbae: Jiyongi.

Me: I had never met her before. For me, the rumours were the ... Worst rumours ever about me. I had never met a girl named Lee Truly before. Please note that.

Seungri: Hyung.

Me: For the bride, you are very lucky to have Dongwook hyung as your ... As ... Your ... What we call that?

Jaesuk: Husband?

Me: Ah ne! Husband.

Everyone laughed and gave a big applause with standing ovation.

Jaesuk: G-Dragon is very funny. Ah Dongwook-ssi is here. But ...

Dongwook: Truly-ssi ... She got involved in an accident!

We ran out to gather at the hospital. Suddenly, my phone rang.

Me: Yeoboseyo?

Noona: Jiyong-nim! Ppalli! Eomma!

Me: Mwo? Wae? Noona? I can't hear you!

Noona: Ppalli! Jiyongi!

Me: Waeyo?!

Noona: Eomma! Ppalli come to the ... Ppalli!

Me: Heh?!

Noona: I'm driving I can't!

I could hear appa's voice asking eomma to keep calm. I stood at the middle of the crowds. Where should I go?

Seungri: Hyung ppalli! We have to see Truly-ssi!

Dami noona sent me a message.

Me: Maknae!

I held his hand.

Me: Send my regard to Truly-ssi. Please tell me her condition from time to time arasseo?

Seungri: Where are you going?

Me: We have to put our family first.

Seungri: Hyung!

I ran to the roadside to stop a taxi. I reached the hospital but I saw Dami noona leant against the wall while closing her face.

Noona: You're late Jiyongi! You're late!

Me: Mwo?

Appa came out from the room while wiping his tears.

Me: Appa wae? Eomma. She's okay right?

Appa shook his head and he slowly kneeled on the floor.

Me: Mwoya?! Where is eomma?! I want to meet her! Noona! Where is eomma?!

Noona: You should never go to the ceremony. You should never know Truly-ssi! You should never-

Appa: Enough, Dami! This is our fate! Enough ... I'm happy.

Noona: Appa?

Appa: I'm happy that I will never see ... Her heart torn again ... I am happy that she ...

Me: Appa ...

I hugged appa and Dami noona slowly came to us and hugged us.

Appa: We can go through this. We have to be tough because we still have to face the next day and the days to come.

Me: Saranghaeyo, appa ... Saranghaeyo ...

Appa: I love my children and my wife ... I love all of you.

Noona: Mianhae appa ... Mianhae ...