21

"I love it" I smiled as I tried on the perfect wedding dress as George looked on in disgust.

Why? Why did my parents force me to marry him of all people?

"You are not getting that!" George frowned as he rolled his eyes. "Girls and their fantasises, A wedding isn't just about the bride you know?"

I hate him.

"If I have to marry YOU. At least let me choose the dress." I snapped.

"Olivia!" My mother growled as she patted George on the back. "Don't be rude, let George have a say"

If only Caspian was here. If only I was back in Narnia.

"This one!" George exclaimed as he looked over at the most hideous short dress.

"I'm am not wearing that!" I cried.

"We'll take it!" He said ignoring me and passing the money over to the cashier.

It was supposed to be my choice, but now I was stuck with him until death do us part.

I just couldn't wait until I was able to go meet up with Susan and Lucy for a catch up. I haven't seen those two girls for a week now but it felt like a life time. I began walking to exit the place when I felt two hands pull me too them.

George kissed me on the lips. I felt as if I was kissing a wet fish, that I shared no spark with. He suddenly pulled me closer making the kiss more intermit. I pulled away.

"I have to go George" I said and walked to the cafe where I arranged to meet the girls.

"Olivia!" Lucy yelled happily.

I swiftly turned around to see them walking to me. I ran to them and immediately hugged them tightly as if there was no tomorrow.

"Let's go sit down" Susan said and we began to walk inside.

We sat on the side table and  a waiter came to us and asked for our orders.

"Can I have a milkshake and a brownie please" I asked smiling.

"Of course and for you madam" he asked Lucy.

"Can I have the same please but with a cupcake." She answered.

"Can I have the same, the Brownies please" Susan spoke, looking to me. 

"So how is your wedding arrangements going" she asked.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Please don't ask" I sighed.

"When's the meal again?" Lucy asked as she took her milkshake and cupcake from the waiter.

"Two days" I answered "kill me now"

"It'll be fine Liv." Susan reassured.

"I hope it will be Susan" I sighed.

We ate our meal and paid for it. It was most delicious and I would come back here again. Probably the best thing that's happened to me this last week.

"Olivia!" I heard my name being yelled as we exited the cafe.

I turned to see Rosemary, George's mother with a couple of bags in her hand. She handed me them.

"These are for you to wear at the dinner." She boasted. "I expect you to wear this ok?"

I nodded my head then she pulled me to walk with her. I looked at my cousins with a sorry look and they smiled and walked away. I was mad and hurt this women had taken me away, quite rudely from my cousins. I pulled away and sighed, I hate her honestly the whole bloody lot of them. 

We got into their car and drove back to their house. 

As we approached the house I looked out the window to see this huge mansion which was most grand and beautiful. It was a dream house that everyone envied.

We drove up and a man opened the door for me. I was shocked at first, but stepped out as I thanked him.

"Olivia you'll be staying round our house for the two days before the meal so we can - train you" she snorted at me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

Welcome to hell Olivia - I thought in my head.

A dog ran up to me and jumped up at me. I giggled admiring the gorgeous Labrador.

"Hey boy" I smiled as I stroked him.

"Oliver leave her alone" Rosemary yelled at the dog.

"It's fine, he's sweet" I smiled and bent to his level and he licked my face.

I giggled even more and she pushed the dog away. I glared at her then she pulled me to the house. I looked around and saw loads of people walking around being servants.

"Lily!" She snapped. Then a small petite girl came running to us.

"You will look after Olivia and make sure she fits in well" she demands.

I walk with Lily to the room I have been given. I look at her.

"Do you like it here?" I ask.

"Truthfully.." She smiled "no"

I smiled and we entered my room. I looked around and everything was clean and organised.

"Wow" I stuttered.

Lily smiled at me and I giggled. She opened the bag that Rosemary demanded I would wear at the party. She put it in my huge walk in wardrobe and hung it up as I looked out my window.

I sighed as I looked into the gardens. When suddenly I felt something jump up behind me. I turned to see the dog Oliver wagging his tail.

"Hey Ollie" I smiled as I rubbed his belly. "Fancy saving me from this place? Take me back to Narnia?"

The dog looked at me panting, I so wish he could talk. I sighed then sat down on the bed.

Lily left later on. I turned to see the time was 11:00pm and Oliver was still by my side laying. I smiled and grabbed the candle beside me and put my dressing down on and walked out the room. I walked down the corridor to the library. As I walked I heard a familiar voice call me name.

"Olivia" Aslan whispered.

I quickly turned around in horror and I pulled the candle in front of me too see Rosemary standing there. My heartbeat quickened.

"Get back to bed!" She snapped then she walked away.

I gulped then walked back to my room and sat on the bed.

"Oliver I don't know what to do" I sighed and he sat up and looked at me.

I wish he could answer me.