Hardships

Hardest 180 of my life...

That was all Tony Dinozzo could think if right now. He would never see the one person that he loved. The one person that made his day. The one that he could look across the bullpen and find her there. He thought of her last words. "You are loved." he thought she would never say something like that. But she did. And he missed her so much. This was only the plane ride home. He didn't even want to think about what would happen when he got home. He closed his eyes hoping this was all a horrible nightmare, that he would wake up and be with her in his arms.

Tony woke up with the pilot making an announcement that they were about to land. He shifted uncomfortably and noticed he was in DC. She was in Israel. Ziva David the one that had found a special place in his heart was gone. Across the ocean. Across the earth. Tony got of the plane and waiting for him there was Gibbs, and little did he know about Tony's encounter with Ziva. God Tony missed her.

The next day, the team had a new case, that thanks to Abby's friend they had solved without many worries. Twitter did have its benefits. He knew he should be happy but no, he couldn't be the same with out Ziva.

His week was the same, over and over again. He and the team solved cases but he wouldn't feel himself. He needed Ziva, he loved her and he just wished that he could just be in her embrace. Little did he know that some one on the other side of the planet, in Isreal was feeling the exact same thing.