Sorry

"Kiddo,please let me in, I'm sorry!" shouted Sans.

"Go away!" screamed Frisk. They were too angry to talk to Sans.

Sans rested his hand on the doorknob and turned it,but it didn't budge.

"Locking the door won't solve anything kiddo!"

Using his telaportation,Sans suddenly appeared in Frisk's room. He saw the child, crying softly on their pillow. His expression softened. He rested his hand on their head,but Frisk jerked his bony hand away. Sans sighed. It heart his soul to see the kid this sad. He only wanted to protect Frisk.

"I'm sorry,kiddo. I was just trying  to discipline Flowey. Didn't you see what he did in the kitchen? I guess I got a little carried away... I was just trying to teach the flower a lesson."

Frisk then sat up on their bed and wiped their tears away.

"No Sans,it's my fault. I'm sorry I bought Flowey without permission . It's because he's..." Frisk stopped themselves. They can't just tell Sans Flowey's identity! Frisk promised Asriel not to tell anyone he's Flowey.
They can't break a promise!

"Frisk?" asked Sans

"...He-He's lonely! And maybe it'll  make him,grapefull!" said Frisk nervously.

Even though Sans got suspicious,he was a sucker for puns.

"Good one kid." he said,ruffling Frisk's messy hair.

Suddenly there was angry screaming in the kitchen.

"My pie! Now what are why going to eat!?"

"DON'T WORRY LADY-ASGORE!THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL WIP UP SOME  INSTANT SPAGHETTI FOR US TO EAT!"

Sans sighed. What is he going to do with this flower?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is going to happen? Tune in to find out!