(i forgot the artist ^^) My master. (jereple 'richardxjeremy') mafia au.

Jeremy's P.O.V
I woke up around 7:30. My master had a very important meeting so i had to wake him up early. I got up took a shower and brushed my teeth.when i was done i got dressed in my poofy maid dress. More like i was forced to wear a dress.. only because i have a curvy body. Anyway I wore a ribbon around my neck it was black, i quietly walked out of my room.. and walked to my master's. "M-master..? A-are you awake...?" I sighed at the no response so i opened the door and saw my master asleep. I crossed my arms and walked over to him. "Master wake up p-please..." no response again. I puffed my cheeks and poked my master. "Master! Wake up! Your gonna be late for breakfast!!"he turned his back to me. I climbed on the bed, just to be pulled in his arms. "Shut up Jeremy.. im wasted and tired..now your staying with me..." i blushed. "M-master..! But..R-rule 69 n-no maid or butler c-can sleep in the master's room...!" He growled in clear annoyence. So i went quiet, i was scared but..his warmth is soothing..the sound of his breath..his heart beat...i moved a bit closer, my head being on his chest. I soon found myself drifting off, he's done this before but he's usually really rough...but i like it. I soon fell asleep with my master.

                                                 Richard's P.O.V
I woke up an hour later. I looked down to see jeremy purring, clinging on my shirt. I growled and went to hit him but then i remembered him coming in and forcing him to sleep with me, i put my hand down and sighed rubbing his head. He woke up and looked up at me, he quickly got off the bed and bowed. "I-ill be cleaning if you need me.." he quickly walked out my room. I sighed. "Something that cute and innocent belongs to me...~ such a cute virgin~" i got up and walked to my bathroom, turning the water on in my shower and taking my clothes off, showing my tattooed back,arms,neck, and hands. I stepped into the shower and yawned loudly. "Ugh why did i drink so much..." i heard a soft knock on the door it was jeremy. "M-master i have your towel.."he stuttered softly. "Mhm...come in and put it on the counter..." He slowly opened the door and walked in, he kept his back turned to me. He put the towel on the counter. He finally turned around just to bow. "B-breakfast is ready, y-your suit in on your bed. Oh a-and your father wishes to speak with you before you leave for the meeting." I yawned again. "Mhm..thank you.. you can go." He nodded and walked out shutting the door behind him. I finished my shower and stepped out wrapping the towel around my waist. I quickly dried myself and got dressed. I walked out my room and started to walk towards the dinning room as my ex girlfriend ran up to me."richard hun!~" i growled. "Get the fuck away from me! I hate you we never dated!" I yelled as she giggled. "But you dont have a lover-" jeremy stepped in font of me. "E-excuse me m-miss but my master i-is too busy to deal with your s-slutty bullshit way's, p-please get the fuck out of this mansion o-or get kicked out..your choice." He crossed his arms, everyone's jaw dropped even mine as my ex stormed out. "Holy shit.." i looked down at jeremy, he grabbed my hand leading me to the dining room. Like usual jeremy saved my ass and got my schedule perfect, man i love my maid~ i sat down at the dinning room table as jeremy gave me my breakfast. "Thank you again jeremy" he smiled. "Its my job master" i ate my food as jeremy served everyone else. "RICHARD!!" My ex came back screaming, jeremy blocked her path. "Get the fuck out my way you worthless maid!" Jeremy crossed his arms "you know there's a new disease going around...its called these hands..keep talking and your gonna catch them bitch." He stated my ex growled and went to hit him. I had got up just in time and grabbed her wrist. " DONT YOU EVER, FUCKING TOUCH MY BELONGINGS SLUT" i growled snapping her wrist, she ran out crying.
                                   Jeremy's P.O.V
I lookes up at my master. And pushed him back to the table. "Go eat master!" I made him sit down and looked at him. "Master...dont be childish.." he pushed the half full plate away. I sighed in annoyence. "Master if i have to force feed you i will." I crossed my arms and looked at master. "Not eating." I huffed and looked at him. "I will sit on your lap  and force feed you..." he looked at me in disbelief. "You wouldn't dare" i walked over to him and sat on his lap. "I won't dare hm?" I looked up at him amd grabbed his food. "Im giving you a chance to eat without getting a boner master..." he quickly took the plate from me and started eating, i got off his lap and sighed. I heard a loud smacking sound and saw Richard's friend vincent, smaking his butler scott causing him to hit the floor with a thud. Vincent growled cursing loudly at the already injured butler, the poor butler held back tears. I walked up to vincent calming him down a bit. I slowly helped scott up, He was crying slightly. Vincent glared at scott causing him to go quiet. "Tch worthless butler.." he walked towards my master who was done eating, they walked towards richards ofdice where his father was at the moment. I looked at scott when they left. "What happen..?" I asked he sniffled. "I-I forgot something back at m-my master's mansion... h-he got angry...i-im such a fuck up..." he started to crying. "Everyone makes mistakes scott..its okay..our masters are stressed because of a problem..." our master's walked back, pissed off. "Great now we have to attend a masquerade..." i heard my master hiss. "Masquerade..?" I asked curiously. He looked down at me. "Jeremy do you not know what a masquerade is?" Richars asked me, i simply shook my head no. He tapped his chin as if trying to find an easy way to explain it. "Its a fancy stupid ball where you where masks..." i looked at him. "That sounds pretty!" My cute innocent side kicked in. "Hmmm..how about you come with me?~ like my date~" he smirked causing me to blush and back away? "M-meep.." i squeaked and nodded softly. "Good because i was gonna force you anyway." I puffed my cheeks. "Your an ass master..." i crossed my arms looking away as he chuckled. I cant belive im going somwhere with master! What am i going to wear..? I squeaked on the inside. Can i wear a dress!?!?! EHHHHH! YAY! I couldn't stop smiling. I think i have a crush on master now...oh no..
-END OF PART ONE-