Introduction

Destiny's P.O.V-
  Hi! My name is Destiny Nelson and Im 18. I just moved from NOLA. Im going to collage to be a cosmetologist. My Parents and Sister died when I was 2 yrs old. I live with my Bestfriend August he's like the only family I have beside My favorite cousin Karmen. That's really all i have to say about myself right now so Byyee!!

August P.O.V-
   Wazz up! Ma name August alsina Im 18 yrs old I live in Atlanta. Was born in NOLA . For my career I am hoping to become a Artist for Def James. My mom and dad were very close then next thing u know my dads gone. After that my mom just went crazy Drugs,Drinking ect. She got married to a drug dealer, beat her and we got in fights. My mom kicked me out i was living at a corner store selling myself for money. But gotta do what you gotta do and im so thankful to have a bestfrann like dessi well destiny. If it wasnt for here I wouldn't be here today. I had a brother Melvin Labranch 3, has 3 daughters Chaylin,Amiya,Kayden Labranch. Then his girlfriend Chandra she loves him so much won't go and get another boyfriend. Mel got shot 5 times in the head he was a drug dealer but god did it for a reason. That's all about me right now so. Peacee!

August Alsina-Himself
Destiny Nelson-India Westbrook
Karmen Nelson-Morgan Westbrook

Yes I know that Morgan And India Are sisters, and I know that they have 2 more sisterd and a Brother.