21

"I'm pregnant." I whispered looking at the bed sheets. I didn't hear anything from Jimin. I looked up to see him staring at me in shock. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" "No, it's okay." He said wrapping his arms around me. "You're not mad?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Nope because you're giving me what I want." He said. "And what's that?" I asked him. "A family." He whispered before kissing my ear. I smiled. "How far along are you?" He asked me. "About 18 weeks so like nearly halfway there." I said Jimin smiled and placed his hands on my stomach. "I have another scan in a few weeks to determine the gender of the baby. If you'd like to come along?" I asked him. Jimin smiled widely. "Of course. I'd love to come and see my baby." He said kissing my ear again before resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled as we laid there together. 

***************

Jimin and I were sat outside the room waiting to be called in for my scan. "Y/F/N." The nurse called. I smiled and walked in with Jimin. I laid down on the bed as I lifted up my shirt and the nurse put this gel onto my stomach and rubbed it around before putting the ultrasound onto it. She smiled as she looked at the screen. "It seems we miscounted last time." She said. I questioned her and so did Jimin. "At the last scan Y/N attended we thought it was only one baby but infact it's two. You guys are having twins congrats." She said as she showed us the moniter. "And it's a boy and a girl." She said. "Just like I wanted." I said smiling. I looked over at Jimin who was crying with happiness before hugging me. The nurse took the ultrasound away and I wiped my stomach before getting up with the help of Jimin. I smiled and kissed his nose. "Awe you two make a great couple. I'm sure you're going to make excellent parents too." The nurse said. "Thank you." I said before Jimin and I walked home. 

********************

40 weeks I've been doing this pregnancy thing 40 WEEKS. I just want them out of me now. 

"Do you want to get a bit to eat?" Jimin asked me. "Bring me Kimchi and Chocolate." I said. Jimin sighed in disgust. "How can you melt the chocolate and mix it with Kimich?" He asked me. "If the babies like it the babies eat it." I said nodding. "Fine. I'll go get it. You stay there." He said. "I'm like a freaking weeble. I wobble but don't fucking fall down. Where am I gonna go?"I asked. "Good point. I'll be back." He said walking out. "Alright terminator." I mumbled crossing my arms across my chest and waited for Jimin to get back with my food. Suddenly I felt pains in my stomach and cried out holding onto my tummy. "JIMIN." I yelled. I heard the door open and Jimin was beside me in seconds. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked. "P-phone the h-hospital now." I groaned. 

We got to the hospital and Jimin had a screaming fit with the receptionist until I was rushed off. I was crying as pain shot through me. I got into the room and got put onto the bed. The doctor came in and checked me. "10CM dilated. You're having these babies now miss Y/L/N." He said. I groaned and let out a sigh before yelling out in pain again.

Approxamitly 23 hours later, yes 23 hours, I had the twins. I woke up and looked at them and I saw a figure in the chair. I looked up to see Jimin. I smiled as I looked at them and smiled. 

"Our babies

"Our babies." I said looking at them. "Our gorgeous babies." Jimin said smiling before kissing my head. "Go back to sleep you need it." He said I nodded and lied back down falling asleep again. 

*************************************************************

Hello Everyone, Double update bc I thought you deserved it for being the most paicent fans ever. I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. Please vote and stuff.

Love you all

~Phantrash~