Chapter 11 words hurt part one

Well it's been three weeks since Olivia has been home and since everything happened and all that. For the most part everything is back to normal. Louis and zayn went to work, after dropping off the boys and the girls to school and Lilly off at daycare.

NOW LET'S GO TO THE SCHOOL ( all the kids go to a private school for kindergarten through 12th grade by the way)

Abigail was on her way to her next class when a group of kids come up to her and start screaming names at her. One girl pushed her straight into the locker and another pushed her to the floor as they all start kicking and hitting her. But poor Abigail could do nothing and people saw it but no ones was there to help her. So Abigail laid their helpless and tears slip away. The bell was about to ring so the kids ran away from her, leaving poor Abigail to lay there and not be able to do anything at all. She laid there for about 5 minutes and the bell had already rang for class, so Abigail got up and made herself go to the bathroom and just her luck, she got black eye and couldn't cover it and she had a few scratches and bruises on her stomach and arms! And they hurt too, so she say against the wall and cried her eyes out! After a few minutes a girl walk in and gave abigail some means looks and called her names. Abigail ran out the bathroom and crying so hard.

Abigail POV

I don't know what to do! Why do kids have to be soo mean!! What can I do now. There is no one to help me and it hurts and I can't hit the bruises and marks and if I lie to Louis or zayn, they will beat my ass. I just need a hug. But I have to get to class before I get in trouble which would suck. I slowly walk to my classroom and I walk in and the teacher gives me a look while the kids start talking about me and laughing.

Miss Abigail you are late, care to explain? The teacher asked with a raised eye brow

Well I went the wrong way and then I had to go to the restroom when I had a girl problem! I am sorry ms.mary it Wont happen again. Abigail said with fresh tears coming down her face as she tries to cover her black eye but with her luck, the teacher sees her do that.

Abigail I would like to have a talk with you outside so please wait for me. The teacher stated

Yes ma'am! Abigail said sadly leaving

Okay class, work on page 56 and do 5 through 12. The teacher said as the students said yes and keep laughing an talking about Abigail! The teacher goes into the hall to

Find abigail hiding her black eye and crying!

Abigail please show me what you are hiding and what happened? And tell

Me the truth now? The teacher asked

I can't, I am Sorry!! Abigail cries to her and keeps hiding the mark.

Abigail now before I call the principle or better yet zayn or Louis! The teacher threatens.

I just fell and hurt my face because I hit my books and that it. Abigail cried showing her, the black eye. The teacher looks at it and nods and they go back into class. Abigail walks to the back of the class and sits down as the kids laugh and call her more names that the teacher doesn't hear!

After class all the students leave and Abigail, but the bullies push her down and call her names and start kicking and punching her again! But then it was lunch and Abigail got her lunch and sat to where none of the boys or girls more like her brothers and sisters can see her, but the kids come up and call her names and push her out her chair. Abigail had had enough so she runs out the cafeteria, she runs outside and runs away from the school. She goes to a park and sits down on the bench and cries. She goes and gets a sharp tree branch and cuts herself. She makes cuts on her arms and wrist, she cries and also says means things to her self like how she is worthless and no one cares about her and everything like that.

Abigail POV

Maybe I just need to die and make every single god damn person happy because everyone hates my guts! Well you know what I will. Let's just see what happens when I am not there anymore for them to bulky.

And with that Abigail gets up and runs and she runs straight into the street with a car coming straight throughs her at like a really fast speed when........