The Avengers Initiative

Isabel's P.O.V

Just as the blue glow disappeared there was a rumble felt beneath the surface. In a split second, the building I had been comfortably staying in had completely blown up. It's as if the ground lifted 2 feet in the air and then fell right back down causing the ground to move in which a wave would. God only knows how many agents got trapped inside.

I was later thrown in handcuffs after one of the agents recognized that I was a 'prisoner'. I was then shoved onto a helicopter where I met a very intimidating man named Nich Fury. Apparently he was the boss around here and just from talking to him, I already knew not to get on his bad side. We were flown to a ship that was covered with jets and many, MANY other agents. I was then escorted into a room with a bed, a nightstand, a fan, a dresser, and other furniture peices that i have never been able to live with before. It felt comfortable, wait, wasn't i supposed to be a prisoner, well.... im not going to complain. I flopped onto the bed after they removed the handcuffs and left the room. My mind wandered to the death of Micheal, and it pained me when i realized that he would never get a proper burial with all that rubble that had fallen. But then i began to wonder what was happening with Clint, was he ok?, was he being hurt?. It killed me not knowing where Clint was or whether or not he was doing ok.  His Grey/blue eyes were imprinted on my mind as was the sound of his voice that hummed like a soft melody. 

A knock sounded on my door and an agent stormed in, grabbed my wrist and shved me into the hallway, where i was then ushered to what i assumed was the office of Nick Fury. A woman in all black was standing near the desk as we walked in and  studied me as i was pushed into a chair.  

"Didn't your parents tell you that staring was rude" - was not in the mood for thiswoman's judgmental   glare.       

" Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers. I mean come on how stupid do you have to be to end up in such a house that we found you in?"

I just upped from my chair about to advance, this woman had no idea what she was talking about, she had no right to  talk to me like that, who did she think she was. Sadly, before i could through a punch i was grabbed and thrown back into my chir, and Fury's gze kept me there.

" Agent Romanoff do you mind giving miss Isabel and i a moment"

The bitch smirked and walked out with a swing in her hips and her head held high. 

" Now miss Isabel you were in the lab of our top secret facility yesterday and by my records, you were the last person to make it out before the explosion. Do you mind telling why you were down there"

This guy had to be joking. Why the hell would he be asking me such a ridiculous question?

Seeing as i had no option but to answer "Your joking right? i mean dude I'm a fucking prisoner, though i don't know why." I could see that my sassy tone was not making him happy.,Shit. I'm screwed. "Listen, i do not mean any disrespect, what happened was i was in my room/cell and a tremor shook the building and...um.... agent Micheal, he came to my room and grabbed me. We began running toward the exit.. i think, but then we heard gun shots and Micheal immediately ran down the nearest corridor..." by now i was getting choked up, but i could see that Fury wished for me to continue. As i told him the rest of what had happened he seemed to loosen up a bit, but i came to find out he wasn't experiencing sympathy for me, apparently Micheal was one of his best agents and he was more like a son to the director than anything else. My meeting came to an end very quickly after that, he sent me off after informing me that i would be staying on the helicarrier for a little while till he found out what to do with me, and that statement did not make me feel very comfortable nor safe.

On my way back to my cell agent Romanoff (bitch face) seemed to be escorting two very important men toward what i assumed to be the main bridge of this flying vessel. One of the men were very muscular and tall with gorgeous blond hair whom walked with a confident stride, and he seemed like he would be very nice. The other man was shorter than the other with black curly hair and resembled a man with integrity, intelligence, and some shyness. He looked to be a very sweet man, i hope i can meet them at some point before they throw me out.

After what felt like forever of twists and turns we finally came upon my room when multiple agents ran by, and without a second thought my escort ran after them. Now if you thought that i was going to walk into my room and act like nothing was happening then you are 100% wrong. i was by myself for once and i just let myself roam freely, my feet carrying me wherever they wanted to go. i ended up in a room that looked like this:

Everyone was running around talking about Germany and a man named Loki

Everyone was running around talking about Germany and a man named Loki. Wait wasn't that the guy at the facility, the bastard that KILLED MICHEAL!!!

"Hey!! You're supposed to be in your cell!"

Ah shit I'm screwed. I quickly turned around to run but i bumped into a very muscular body. Damn now I'm dead, i can't face a buff guy, that would be suicide. as i have learned from experience.

" I am so sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going, i apologize please don't hurt me." I stutter, but when i look up i realize that i had run into that handsome blond haired man from earlier.He helped me up and asked if i was alright.

"Why would i hurt you!? you just bumped into me, no harm done. If you don't mind me asking, did someone hurt you miss, i mean you look like you've been beat up." he said as he had a hand laid on my shoulder. I started getting self conscious about my scars now, i had totally forgotten about them actually. But while this angel of a man was speaking to me, a whole bunch of agents surrounded us and ordered, captain Rodgers i guess is his name, him to hand me over. By now i was a little scared, thinking that they were going to torture me or hurt me in some way. Rodgers however did something that no one had ever done for me before, he put me behind himself and shielded me from all the agents.

"What did she do to get this kind of attention. To get into this kind of trouble" and he seemed to be pretty pissed off.

"Sir she is a freak, a threat, and she needs to be contained. Now captain Rodgers get away from that monster".......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys i am SSSSSSOOOOOOOO sorry for the delay in writing. I just started high school and all these family things keep popping up. I will try to update at least one more time before Christmas break is over. Please comment and vote, i would really appreciate the feedback. Anyway the next chapter is when things actually get interesting and when you start to learn about Isabel. And btw i am not against Black Widow, i actually like her, i just tried adding a bit of humor to the story.There will be language throughout this story so just a heads up.