The ice kiss

Lucas and I have been practicing our routine and now the competition is today! Oh gosh I feel like I'm going to be sick I am so nervous! I haven't even told me or pa about the competition I better do that today , but after I pack my bag.

I walk downstairs and see ma and a with there morning coffee "howdy Sophia! Why do you look like you just stole a bunch of horses from the rodeo ?"
"STEEVE!" Ma hissed pa put his hands up
"Hun what's wrong you do look nervous!? But not nervous enough to look like she stole horses from the rodeo!" She glared at dad he just shrugged his shoulders am patted a seat for me to sit on I obeyed I sat down and ma looked at me kindly dad looked well hungrily at his donut he had in his hand "I bought a new ice skating outfit it goes with my black hat!"
" why did you get a new ice skaten outfit Hun?" Mom asked
"I ment to tell ya'll sooner but I'm in a ices skaten competition with a boy"
"WHAT no my baby girl can't be skaten with a boy speacily no city boy I mean she's supposed to keep punched boys so she won't get married and she will stay in the family!"dad blurted out
"STEEVE quit this nonsense it's great for her I mean she will get to have some fun and not have to lift heavy feed sacks for once but this is great opportunity for her so quit worrying and be GAPPY for you daughter!" Mom replied angrily glaring at pa
Then she looked at me "that's great sweetheart what time is it at?"
"After school 6:30"
"I will be there sweetheart!"
I smiled we were interrupted by an alarm saying I have to start going to the bus stop my eyes widened and I grabbed my bag and rushed for the door "have a great day sweetheart good luck!"am and pa said "thanks see ya later!"

I ran to the Stop right when I reached there I saw the yellow bus in the distance almost late but luckily not the bus finally arrived in front of me the squeaky doors opened I walked in I saw Cindy and Jacob in one seat I saw my normal seat empty but Lucas's was empty too oh no ! Oh there he is he is two seats up from Cindy and Jacob who where now having a make out session so they didn't even see me I sat in my seat I smiled at Lucas I turned around and said "guys this a bus with kids on it do not teach em this !"
They jumped and blushed at what I said Lucas laughed so hard I smiled " why are you up hear?" I asked Lucas he looked at me " I wanted to see your skating outfit and talk about or routine!"
I smirked he looked confused "my skaten outfit is a surprise and our routine is second natured so I think we're covered what did you really sit up here for?"
"Your good how did you know?"
I just shrugged
"Oh ya we have to go to the rink after we sign in for first hour were the only kids from this school who would do it so ya!"
I thought then nodded we reached the school I rushed to first hour I walked to the teacher smiling she just glanced at me then smiled "go ahead and go to the hum good luck !" She whispered
"Thank you !"

I walked out of the class I started to walk to the gym when this big dude pushed me against a wall he stared into my eyes
"Sorry not interested !"I said quickly
"Sucks to be you cause I am !"he smirked
He was leaning his head to my neck
"Not interested !" I said again he kept leaning for my neck
"Not interested vampire "i yelled kneeing him where the sun don't shine
"That better of hurt cause that hurt my knee !"i said then walked off hearing him moaning in pain I got to the gym and saw jasmine "ok so just put your skates in and practice your routine!" We nodded I put my boot skates on
I walked into the rink. I saw Lucas skating I have never seen him skate by himself before. He is an amazin skater I then skated to him, for some reason I lost my footing and started to slip but Lucas caught me " hope you don't intend to do that during the show " he smirked I blushed oh gosh stop blushing Sophia "naw I don't plan on falling during the show " I replied smooth Sophia not really but hey got a boost self esteem right!?
We practiced for a while then jasmine said " You guys are amazing! Can't wait to see what song you picked go get some lunch because your competition is here and the gym will be filling up with students shortly and get dress after you eat  !" "Ok we said in unison we walked into the gyms kitchen "I am so nervous as pa would say I most likely look like I stole horses from a rodeo" Lucas chuckled "you'll do great we have a good routine,a great song , and great skaten partner " he winked after he said my eyes widened we both laughed we finished lunch then got changed  we walked to coach jasmine she was smiling "here is your number Sophia you wear the number !" She quickly said as she already began to safety pin the paper on me she wished us good luck we then went and sat on the bleachers waiting to be called "what's are number ?" I asked showing Lucas my back "56" "ok"
Then we heard the man calling out the numbers the started with

54
Then
55
I'm going to be sick were next
56
Lucas grabbed my hand I was shacking so bad "it will be alright" Lucas whispered I nodded I was still terrified we got on the ice and into starting position out song hard to love by lee Brice came on I take a deep breath and started skating we spun and jumped and twisted and till Jason did the spun me around and then swooped I have to admit I was enjoying his hands on my waist this will be a fun summer I mean no terrible summer. While everyone clapped Lucas brought me back up we smiled the skated if the rink everyone went then the man yelled " all the skaters please come into the rink" every one did and then he announced "third place Luna and Rion! "Luna and ruin skated to the man he gave them there trophy and had them stand to his left "second place Cosette and Jeremy !"he had them stand to his left I squeezed Lucas hand very tightly he squeezed back  the man then got the first place steps and said"first place ................ SOPHIA AND LUCAS !"I squealed and jumped me and Lucas quickly went to the man and got our trophy he congratulated us and motioned us to stand on the first place steps " m'lady " Lucas said holding out his hand to help me up the steps I slapped his chest but took his hand and got to the top then I helped him up I hugged him but my hat fell down on to the ice I groaned I was about to step down to get it but Lucas stopped me he got of the steps and grabbed my hat he got back next to me and made me look at him he put my hat back on my head I raised an eyebrow at him he was now inches from my face " you know that I know how to put a hat on right ?" I smirked he chuckled and nodded " I did!" He said getting closer "wha..." I began to say but I was cut off when he pressed his lips against mine he was kissing me ! Mr.popular is kissing me ! He leaned back "sorry I had to do that at least once !" I smirked now he raised an eye brow I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him towards me he smiled he swooped me down and kissed me again I grabbed my hat and covered our face so no one saw us kissing we both stopped and blushed .
I can't believe I kissed mr.popular and he kissed me !