1. Account & Profile

Everything in this page will about making an account and about your profile, so let's get started!

(This will be based on playing on the computer, not on phones)

When you make your account, Click "New User" and create your character. You can style your character any way you want. You will also fill in details for your password, email address, and birthdate.
Character changes:
-eyes
-gender
-eye color
-nose
-lips
-hair
-clothes
-shoes
-skin color
-name
-height (height is based on your birth year. The game won't show your height unless you finish making a character. All users pretty much look like same height so I wouldn't worry about it. If you play mobile then you can see height difference.)

Character features that are permanent once you finish making your character:
-username
-height (or birthdate.)
-gender

If you aren't pleased with your character's face/skin color, then you can go to the "Beauty Clinic." If you aren't pleased with your clothes, go to "Clothes."

The "Beauty Clinic" and "Clothes" are located in "Shopping."

~~~

Now about profiles. Your profile has many features.
Profile features:
-includes your character on the profile page
-house icon (you can go to your house)
-3 best friend slots and bf/gf slot
-notebook icon (you can go to your profile)
-clothes icon (you can change your clothes)
Note: you see this on your profile!

Example picture:

What you see on someone else's profile: -3 icons: a blue figure, blue figure with a star (you can ask the person to be best friends), and blue figure with a heart (you can ask to be gf or bf)you will see 6 icon squares on the other person's profil...

-3 icons: a blue figure, blue figure with a star (you can ask the person to be best friends), and blue figure with a heart (you can ask to be gf or bf)
you will see 6 icon squares on the other person's profile as well:
-house icon (you can go to their house.)
-message icon (you can msg them.)
-gift icon (you can give them a gift.)
-notebook icon (you can view their profile.)
-autograph icon (you can give them an autograph which will help you level up.)
-trade icon (you can trade items with them.)

Example picture:

I hope this was helpful! Feel free to ask questions! :) sorry for the late update

Also if you are confused on something, please comment it and I will make a chapter on it if needed!