Shitty smut (Im so sorry holy fuck)

You lay back on the heavily pillowed bed with Peridot sitting on your thighs. She unzipped your jeans, and began cautiously slipping down your pants. Once the pants were past your knees you assist her by kicking them off of your legs. She stares down at the bulge in your boxers. Lips pursed, hands shaking. This was all very new to her and her flustered and clumsy approach to sex was adorable. Seeing her slightly distraught was oddly arousing. Peridot, still looking down meekly was in clear need of assistance. You put your hands over hers and slide your penis out of your boxers. You gently place her fingers around your penis and direct her thumb to the head as she strokes it. Peridot leaned in closer giving you a perfect shot at her neck. You drag your lips against her neck and kiss softly. Peridot lets out a quiet whimper and you decide to bite and suck. As you continue to suck on her neck she rubs your dick harder. You slip two fingers in her vagina and swirl them around. Peridot moans and lets go of your penis. You pull your fingers out of her and whisper.
"be a good girl, lean back and spread your legs for me"
She does so. You kiss all the way down her right thigh to her pussy. You lick in between the lips and use your tongue to play with the clit. You stick your tongue in and eat her out. She screams your name and digs her fingers into your back.
"Aah... fuck!"
You pull away and raise an eyebrow to her out of character use of foul language.
"watch your language or I go slower" You whisper
You put the head of you dick inside her. You push it fully in. Peridot gasps for air. If that got her going so easily shes sure to be shaking by the end of this. You pull out almost entirely then, slam yourself back into her. You repeat this until shes wet enough for you to feel her dripping. You feel her vagina pulsing and watch her chest go up and down in exhaustion. You gab her hips and pull her body even closer to you. You kiss her neck, chest and stomach. she moans and you cum in side her and pull out for good. Peridot clings to you, short of breath and sweating.
"Was I okay" She asks,timidly
"Dotty you were fantastic" You assure her.
"Wow. thanks." she smiles.
_______________________________

Im so sorry this is really shitty. its my first fanfic I've ever written. Im gunna go drown myself in holy water or bleach. Probably bleach. Well, I'll forget this ever happened if you forget it happened as well. Thats all I have to say.