More smut! HOORAY

Im so so so sorry this is really really shitty I wrote it this morning so its really bad. But I'll quit stalling and get to the point __________________________
The crisp white sheets moved slowly up and down as peridot breathed. You looked down at her sleeping face and kissed her cheek. The sun shone through the window and the tree outside it, creating pools of light that flickered cross the bed. Your fingers intertwined with Peridots. She looked up at you sleepily and smiled. You lean in and kiss her. She smiles and speaks through the kiss
"Good morning"
"Good morning Peridot" you smile back.
You grip her hips tightly and pull her closer to you. You straddle her kissing her chest and stomach. Your tongue traces her nipples you don't dare bite because you know she's much to sensitive. You kiss her stomach more and she squirms and giggles.
"that's tickles" she snorts.
you looked up at her and bit your lip in attempts to make your smile less conspicuous.
"well, do you wanna switch?" you invite her, sarcastically.
"Actually, that sounds like something that would be to my liking."
"so, yes?"
"yes." 
You roll your self onto your back taking peridot with you. Peridot, sitting prominently on your lap, inches down mimicking your previous actions and kisses your stomach gently. She strips you of your boxers and kisses your already hard tip. She opens her mouth and swirls her tongue around your head. You're shocked at how good she is at this despite how new she is to the concept of sex. She had to have learned this some where. She uses her fingers to work your base and she inches down your cock a little further each time with her mouth, making a noticeable effort to keep from gagging. She keeps to the head for now still using her tongue to tease you. You breathe heavily and muffle your moans by putting your hand over your mouth. She continues to tease the head and you give up on hiding your moans and dig your fingers into her Vidal Sassoon style hair.
"mmmh shit, ah Peri- Peridot" you moan.
She deep throats you and you buck up into her mouth and cum. She slurps it up and as she pulls away she licks the sticky white substance off her lips. Still breathing heavily, you pull her up on your chest and wipe her mouth with your hands and kiss her deeply. Your lips collide and smash together in a passionate but sloppy fashion. You use your thumb to steady her quivering bottom lip and to open her mouth as well. You tongue her and she begins to grind her waist onto your lap moaning through the kiss. You can feel her getting wet on your lap. You take your left hand off her hips and put your index and middle finger inside her. You find her G spot quickly and begin to mimic the "come here" motion with your fingers. She moans and her whole body quivers. She's always very sensitive to this. You don't stop until Peridot finishes orgasming. You finish up and manage to speak though slightly staggered.
"How did you know how to do all that? The blow job was fantastic, really." you questioned.
"I watched the woman on the video from your laptop." She states bluntly.
Your face contorts from tranquil and exhausted to defensive and  embarrassed.
"Why did you go through my stuff?!"
"Why are you getting defensive about it?" She said confused and calmly.
"I'm not opposed to you watching porn and I certainly don't think that you should be embarrassed by it."
"I-" you try to speak but Peridot interrupts you.
"If you watch porn and want me to do something that you see just tell me and I'll do it. Im open to most things and I do not think watching porn is reminiscent of cheating in anyway just incase you thought I did. Its a normal outlet to human appetency." 
"Were is all this coming from?"
"Garnet says the key to relationships is communication so I am communicating to you my opinions on porn and sex in our relationship. "She says proudly.
"You told Garnet about us?" you ask.
"She knew about us before there was an us. She has future vision."
"Right... Back to the whole experimental aspect of this, would you, would you be open to um" you pause to compose yourself. "bondage, would you be open to that?"
__________________________
That's chapter two for ya. Guess what next chapters about if you haven't already guessed it. BONDAGE hooray!!! Why are you still reading this shit you filthy fucks? I don't know but you cant stop now you're in too deep.
Sorry about projection my own political views on porn onto my readers. Actually Im not sorry. More people need to know that porn isn't awful (some porn is though). Too many people live their lives feeling sick with themselves or guilty for reading or watching porn. Even though I have repeatedly called you all "filthy fucks, sinners, you get it" I don't want anyone to live in an environment were they feel unsafe to like what they like or be manipulated into thinking that porn, masturbation, kinks or sex is wrong. so yah this is a no kink shaming zone. Aaaand if anyone has any recommendations or requests as to what they would like me to write about lemmy know in a comment.
Until next time (^з^)-