"Kiss already!"

Hey y'all!! Ok so this chapter has a cliff hanger but it's a good one! Hope you enjoy!'
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Ally's pov
After three long hours of shopping for clothes, decorations,food and drinks we headed to Syd's house. I looked around the huge house..more like mansion. It had a big pool in the front. The bushes were all in different kinds of shapes, there was a trampoline in the back. There was a huge waterslide by the pool, there were a few cars parked in front the mansion.

Two hours later....
"Finally!!!!" I yelled in happiness that we were done decorating. It looked amazing!! "Who wants some food?" Tori asked everyone agreed to get some food other then me, which is probably the most surprising thing ever!!...

I ate while they were working. Which is probably why I'm stuffed and they are starving. I walk toward the living room. I jump on the big ass couch. I looked down at my outfit wondering if I should put my shirt back on. We were all feeling a but uncomfortable with our outfits so we all changed, I wore leggings and my sports bra, Tori wore shorts with a crop top, Sydney wore shorts with a sports bra, Ariel wore leggings with a crop top and Brooke is wearing joggers with a crop top. The weather is terrible in my opinion. It like fire but in the house it cool since the air conditioning is on -thank goodness-

As i watch 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' a bunch of muscular voices decide to interrupt my argument on if I should be on Chloe's or Kris's side about the stupid Rob argument. The laughter and the voices get louder, I decide to just ignore them and keep watching until someone turns it off. "What the hell?" I scream getting up to kick this persons ass. I turn my self around laying on my back so I'm facing the ceiling. But it wasn't the ceiling -sadly- it was Alec? "What the -" I start about to punch him in the face. "Oh it's the girl that decided to kick my crouch" he said looking amused. My face turns a deep Crimson, I can feel it getting darker by the second. Then as if it wasn't torturous enough to 4 other boys come from Behind him while laughing..probably at me. I sit up trying to think of some sarcastic comment but my savage like ways decide to just stay out of this one.

"You tried to kiss me dorkingstien" I say trying to reach for the remote. "I didn't try to kiss you baby girl I did kiss you" he says with a smug smirk on his face. His eyes run through my body. He makes it so obvious at least pretend not to check my out? "A feisty one? I like it" one of the boys said from the back. He had Carmel like skin and was actually pretty hot too bad he's probably a fuck boy like the rest of them. I hear laughter and turn to my right to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes laughing while eating popcorn like this was some kind of movie to him...I would probably do that too.

I turn back to Alec and try reaching for the remote. He put his hand up showing that I had no chance of getting the remote, he was about 6'1 and I'm about 5'5 which isn't very short but compared to him i am. I walk towards him. Our bodies only a few inches apart. I reach up trying to see how much height he had in me. Dang it I won't be able to get if I jump so I'll probably have to jump on him. Yes I said I'm going to jump on him. I am not missing that episode! I've waited too long. I jump and quickly wrapping my legs around his waist so I won't fall of. His face is price less right now. I wrap one arm around him for support as I reach for the remote. He is pretty much just frozen right now. You would think he is a statuette or something. The whole room is silent which means the rest of the guys are most likely to be watching us.

I quickly grab the remote. I unwrap my arm then out both of my arms on his shoulder planning how I'm going to get down, I decide on just jumping off. As I'm about jump off I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I look down at them then up at the owner. Which is obviously Alec. "Are you trying to seduce me?" He asked with a blank expression. "Are you drunk?" I ask. I'm actually trying to figure out if he is drunk or has hit his head. "Kiss already!" I hear someone yell from my right and of course it was the kid who thinks this a movie.I thinks his name was Jayden. The one Tori likes ? oh my god! Cutee! Date! I thought as I looked at him.
"Shall we?" Alec whispers in my ear. I felt a weird feeling on my back but ignored it. "We shall" I say back turning towards him and leaning in.