larry

Louis walked through the door of the house him and his fiancé, harry, lived in. He had just came home from visiting his parents and its there five year anniversary.

" Harry! " louis called out in the dark house, turning on the light in the living room and put his keys on the table, throwing his jacket onto the hook and walked down the hall, he could hear the soft snores from his fiance through the partly opened door.

A smile crept on louis' face as he pushed it open and snuck off his shoes, kicking them else where and chuckles as one hand of Harry's was cuffed to the bed.

Louis licked his lip and slipped under the covers, slightly disappointed at the small peice of fabric covering harry up and slid his hand on Harry's body. Harry shifted awake, mumbling something and slowly opened his eyes to louis pushing his lips onto his, he gasp softly but kissed back immediately letting Louis take over.

"Mm, baby I missed you, " Louis smirked and Harry whimpered as their crotches touched each others, the friction gained quite fast as Louis rolled his hips, harry whimpering for more as soft grunts left louis lips.

Louis kept his lips attached to harry, sucking on everything, being especially affectionate to Harry's nipple and kept rubbing his crotch against Harry's, slowly pulling off the clothes louis had, Harry arched his back, pushing his nipple into Louis' mouth more, moaning softly and whimpered for more.

Now fully naked and still grinding hard against each other, Louis put two of his fingers into Harry's mouth, Harry's tongue licked around, getting them nice and wet before louis shoved them inside of harry, prepmparing him for the night of his life.

Harry howled and moaned, grinding against Louis hand and moans, whimpering for more and louis stretched him out, he used his other hand to prepare himself, slathering his hard on with lube and pulled his fingers out, shoving himself into Harry with a hard thrust.

Their moans combining with each other and harry gripped onto Louis' shoulder, shaking his legs slightly at the overwhelming pleasure as his lips quivered with whimpers and moans and louis grunted and trusted hard but slow and picked up his pace and Harry's whimpers turned into moans, harry threw his head back, moaning louis loudly.

Louis starts slamming into harry, getting turned on more and more by his moans and grips his thighs, filling harry up as harry left scratch marks all over louis back and moaned loudly, gasping as the knot in his stomach formed.

" L-Lohis, close! Harder, please!, " he begged, moving his hips as the knot got larger and Louis nodded, grunting and moaning as he went faster, the creaks if the bed were louder and the the frame banged against the wall.

Harry screamed out as he can all over louis' and his chest, louis filled harry up with his liquid and slowly pulled out, panting softly as harry whimpered, his wrist red from the cuff and smiled softly, sweat dripping down both their faces, all bright and red, panting as louis fell beside harry and harry curled unto louis, easily falling asleep into his arms.

" happy Anniversary, harry "