The Team

***1 year later***

Spencer's POV
We're on a case in Boston and Penelope came to hack some systems. The guy is sending secret videos of officers having sex and then a body appears a day after the film with a uniform on and some other connected shit. We've been here for two days and we've had 3 bodies.
***
We get back to our rooms around 1 am to get some rest quickly. We believe as long as all the officers don't have sex we might be able to catch this guy. Aaron's door is cracked open and I slip in and I kiss him passionately. We fall back on the bed and he mumbles "well hello to you too."
I pull his tie off "shut up and kiss me."
Aaron chuckles and straddles me as we undress to our boxers. He kisses me passionately and I say softly "Aaron. I want to."
He stops "you sure?"
I nod "yeah."
Aaron says "promise me you tell me to stop no matter what okay love."
I kiss him "I promise."
Aaron kisses me back "let's do this." He pulls off our boxers and he asks "you okay?"
I nod and he leans over me to grab lube. He coats his fingers in lube and slowly eases one into me. I gasp and nod for him to continue. When I'm adjusted to three fingers and I start to moan for the first time since he put his fingers in me, he pulls them out.
I push him "don't be an asshole."
Aaron tries to kiss me and I move my head and he covers my neck in kisses instead and I laugh. I push him back "come on Aaron."
He sighs "only cause I love you."
I take the condom from the nightstand and put the small package in between my teeth. Aaron smiles at me and then bites the other side of the condom and takes it from my teeth in his. Aaron puts the condom on and covers his cock in a generous amount of lube. Aaron kisses me "breathe."
I nod and he pushes in slowly and I gasp and grab him tightly. Aaron kisses me gently but I can't kiss him back. When I've pulled it together enough I nod and Aaron thrusts slowly. Soon he's pounding into me and I'm a moaning mess. We're hot messes as we cum and reach our orgasms. Aaron collapses on me, I laugh loudly and shout "Aaron get off me!" and then we gasp for air. He rolls off me quickly since I'm much smaller than him and he doesn't want to hurt me. I roller over and snuggle into his arms Aaron kisses me and I mumble "can we please wash off?"
Aaron chuckles "yes Spencer. Let's go."
We wash off and he changes the sheets on the bed. I fall asleep cuddled up in his arms.
In the morning I'm sore and I take pain killers before we go to work and get to the office at 5:30. As we work I try to analyze the geographic profile again as I sit on the table. Around 1:30 Garcia says "um guys we have another video."
I notice Aaron get upset and Morgan says "damnit we told them not to!"
Aaron crosses his arms "just play it Garcia" as Rossi closes the door.
Garcia says "okay...and here we go."
It starts playing and everyone gasps and Aaron says "oh my god! Garcia shut it off!"
She pauses it quickly and I look at Aaron, they haven't seen my face yet I think. They all look at Aaron and Rossi chuckles "nice Aaron but who the hell did you find at 1 am?"
Aaron rubs his face with his hands and Morgan says "we have to play it you know he leaves something in the videos. I don't want to watch it any more than you Hotch."
Aaron sinks into a chair and waves his hand in defeat. It starts right before I push him playfully and JJ and Emily look at us nervously. I shift uncomfortably. You can't hear Aaron explaining my first time to me since we was whispering closely to me. I sit down and unfortunately we have to watch all of it but you can never see my face or hear me enough to tell. I don't think they can even tell I'm a guy. When Aaron collapses on me I laugh and shout "Aaron get off me!"
Everyone immediately turns to me and Garcia pauses it. I blush deeply and look at Aaron embarrassed. He's got his face in his hands still and I mumbles "Garcia let's just keep watching. There has to be something."
She nods and when Aaron sits up Rossi says "there!"
Garcia pauses it and zooms in and we see another image. I'm still extremely embarrassed but Aaron seems generally upset over this since he still hasn't looked up. Everyone's noticed him too and I go over and crouch in front of him. I take his wrists and gently pull his hands away from his face. I brush his hair back before kissing him gently and whispering "Aaron. I'm sorry."
He tucks my hair back and says softly "it's okay. Spence it's not your fault."
I lean on his knees and say quietly "exactly Aaron. It's okay. This is our team they're family. They won't tell Strauss. It's okay. They could barely see anything on the tape."
Aaron nods "okay spence."
I smile weakly "let's catch this bastard."
Aaron sighs and we shut the film down. Luckily we catch the unsub and head home that night around 12:00 we get on the jet. I'm the first on the jet and claim the couch. As everyone sits down I grab Aaron's hand and pull him next to me on the couch Aaron chuckles and sits at the end of the couch. I stand up to grab a water and Aaron has his legs stretched out on the couch and I put my water bottle down and curl up with him. Aaron holds me safely and I cuddle up in his arms as everyone talks quietly. Aaron still seems upset so I sit up and straddle his waist. I can feel their eyes on me but I ignore them and Aaron smiles gently "what's with this?"
I state "you're upset."
Aaron raises an eyebrow and I grin before kissing him passionately. Morgan says "really guys?!"
I shoot him a glare "you watched us have sex for a case so shut up and let me comfort my boyfriend."
I kiss Aaron again and then he chuckles and says against my lips "wow spence. A bit feisty aren't we?"
I smirk "shut up" and I kiss him again. Aaron and I kiss again and they chuckle. When we break for air and he kisses my neck gently and says softly "get some rest love."
I snuggle into him and we drift asleep together.