Chapter 1

Kishawna'spov
"hey bae what do you want to do today just me and you." Marcus answers "I don't know but we have to get ready for school after school I have to go some where". I answers whining "bae where do you have to I don't want you to go come on stay with me for the day". Marcus walks to me and grabs me and pushes me into the wall and he kisses me passionately he says "I have to go ok imma make it up to you tonight I promise I love you "I said "I love you too ". after that we had to get dress and I had on a white crop top with black leggings with my tan timberlands Marcus had on his
white shirt black pants and his tan timberlands we went down starts and got in our white BMW.

Marcus's pov
I asked kishawna to show me her arm so I could see her tattoo that she got on our second anniversary and I said "I'm your king your my queen and one day we will have a princess and a prince I promise you that and I kissed her hand "she said "awww baby you're so sweet" I pulled into a parking spot we got out looking bad asf cause that's how we do them hoes was over there hating cause they don't like kishawna cause she my girl but ion want them at all

Kishawna's pov
" those hoes looking at you! "I said angrily Marcus pushing him away from me he said In a stern voice "imma show you something when we get home" I said "fine asshole and walked to my class ." Marcus and I didn't talk for the rest of the day, after the bell rang I left out of school and waited on Marcus to come out after he came out we got in the car so we could go home the ride was silent we didn't talk to each other until we got In the house that's when it's got started I yelled "so you want them hoes now Marcus are you serious ".he walked away form me I ran after him hitting him on his back he turned around and grabbed my wrists so that I couldn't hit him any more he got in my face and yelled "don't hit me kishawna you lucky I changed for you I don't want them hoes I want you girl damn" I walked away from him and he ran after me he picked me up and started to kiss my neck I couldn't help but moan he layed me on my back and kissed every part of my body that made me weak.

Marcus's pov
I started to kiss every part of kishawna down do her pussy I started to eat her out I licked on her clit while fingering her she was moaning loud I stopped once she stopped I got on top of her and put it in slowly I felt her tight pussy it felt so good she said "she was about to cum "I said "me to and I busted right inside of her" and i told her "this is wat happens when you talk shit to me ". than I got dress she ask me "where you
Going bae" I said " To meet up with your brother bae ,we got something to do " she said "oh tell him to call me bae " I said "ok bae now give me a kiss " she gave me a kiss on the lip I said" bae fix me something to eat when I back "she said "ok bae " I walked out the door to my car to go get ty ,when I got to Ty's house he was standing outside waiting on me when he saw my car and started to walk to it and got in i said "man your lil sis said to call her" he said " ok " pulling out his iPhone and call her he said "what up lil sis what you need me to do" she said "I need you and my bae to beat up this boy named Alex cause he keeps calling me and I didn't tell Marcus cause he would get mad, so can you tell him " he said "okay lil sis , I will " she said "ok byee" he said " bye" then he turned to me and said "bro we got to beat up this boy who keeps calling my sister and your bae" I said "hell naw what's this boy look like" he said "idk bro" Ty and me pull up to Alex house in a black BMW i8 I shot up in the air three times before Alex came out Alex says "what the hell, who are you ,why tf are you shooting by my house "I yelled "shut the fuck up before I kill you do you know kishawna "Alex said "yes I text her ". i said "look at this tattoo it says king and she's my queen" before he shot Alex in the chest.