Unexpected Confession

Nirvana was still moving towards Cait Shelter. Brain was defeated and the mages were figuring out a way to stop the moving island before it reaches Wendy's guild. Trying to find out why it's still moving even if the dark guild's leader is unconscious and trying to find out how to control and stop the whole island.

"I don't get it. There aren't any controllers to be found around here. How did Brain controlled this thing?" Gray asked as he looked around trying to find clues. But to all of their dismay, there is nothing that could help them.

"But Richard said that this is where Brain was controlling the entire island. He wouldn't lie about it right?" Lucy asked as she is starting to get worried.

"That can't be. Richard-dono wouldn't do such a thing like that. After he has already changed the way he is, he couldn't possibly lie to us." Jura said, still looking around to find any kind of clues.

"Everyone! Can you hear me?" Everyone stopped on what they were doing and was shocked to hear someone speaking to them through telepathy. And this person was none other than Hot Eye or Richard of the Oracion Seis.

"Richard-dono!"

"Who is this talking?" Natsu asked aloud, trying to figure out who's voice it is.

"I don't have enough power to talk to all of you. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to defeat Midnight. He was able to injured me. He is now on his way to where you all are. He might be close to the entrance by now."

"So we have to fight this Midnight guy? Yosh!! I'm all fired up!!" Natsu said while grinning widely.

"Please defeat him and stop Nirvana. That is all I'm asking! Ugh..!!! Urg-" Then the connections was cut and Richard cannot be heard no more.

"So he said that this guy might be close to the entrance below right? That means if we go down now, we will be face to face with this creep." Gray said as he crossed his arms.

"Alright!! Then let's go down now and kick some butt!!!" Natsu said as he started dashing to the stairs and went ahead.

"Let's go!" Jura said and started running downstairs. The others left behind ran down following the two. But Lucy stopped in her tracks. "W-wait!" The others looked at her. "I don't have any magic power right now. They're at zero."

"Don't worry Luce!! I'll protect you!!" Natsu grinned. The others smiled and nodded, agreeing with Natsu. Lucy smiled and nodded her head. Then they went downstairs to the ground floor. The door wasn't opened. Meaning that Midnight wasn't there yet.

"Come and get out here already you sleepy head creep!!" Natsu shouted very impatient and was kicking the door.

Just then, the door started to slowly open and it revealed a man around the Fairy Tail mages age. He had black messy hair at the top and white straight hair at the bottom with red beads on a strand of his hair. He wore a black leather vest, yellow pants with red linings and brown combat boots. There is no doubt about it. This man is Midnight!

"You must be that creep that slept when we first saw you! You're Midnight right?!" Gray asked, preparing to fight against him.

"That is right. That's my code name. What are you gonna do now that you know who I really am? Fight me? Ha... Predictable.." He said with a mocking tone.

Then his gaze fell upon the blonde mage who was looking at him with fear in her eyes but is trying to mask it with a brave face. He smirked and licked his lips, eyes still locked with hers. Lucy was very disgusted at what he had just done and it caused her to flinch and stepped back a little. She did not like the way those cold bloodshot red eyes were staring right at her chocolate brown eyes. She felt as if that gaze was piercing her soul inside.