Save Me Non-stop

Lucy met with Natsu, Happy and Gray back in the place she last saw them. Apparently Jura hasn't woken up yet. She told the two what Midnight instructed her to tell them. And luckily for her, they believed her little lie.

"So what now? Do we go find this bastard and beat him up?" Natsu asked feeling all fired up with the idea. "I don't think we have to. I have a feeling that Erza could be out there fighting him." Lucy said letting Natsu down a bit.

"This is very disappointing." A voice said our of nowhere, startling all of them. Gray and Natsu took their position and looked around, finding the source of the sudden voice. Then the staff that Brain always wield floated towards the group of mages. It's holes started to glow and said, "Midnight-sama really puts a shame on the whole guild."

"T-The stick is talking?!" Lucy exclaimed, shocked that an inanimate object could just float and talk. The mysterious stick started to laugh maniacally, not until Natsu grabbed it and started to whack it on the group repeatedly. Everyone just sweatdropped at the scene before them. It didn't take a while for the stick to get out of Natsu's grasp.

"It's no use in fighting! Soon we will be arriving at Cait Shelter. Then, we can start with the first part of the plan." Everyone was confused on what he said. "Plan? What does Cait Shelter has to do with this?" Gray questioned. "They have everything to do with this. There was a tribe that created Nirvana and they were called the Nirvit! All of them sealed away Nirvana and formed a guild called Cait Shelter!" Everyone was shocked at what he said. They would have never imagine that their allies are the ones that created the magic that they were suppose to stop.

'Did Midnight knew about this? If he did, why wouldn't he have told me! He only told me how to stop Nirvana and about running away from someone. Wait... Don't tell he is talking about the stick?' Lucy sweatdropped a little. "You seem to be wondering why Midnight-sama wouldn't tell you about this, right? I mean how could he not tell you. After all, he did made that confession right?" The stick said to the Celestial mage. Lucy looked at the staff in shock, knowing that it knows about what happened between her and the narcoleptic mage.

"What is he talking about Luce?" Natsu asked, confused along side with Gray and Happy. Lucy had no choice but to lie to Natsu. She did made a promise to Midnight after all. "I-I don't know what he's talking about."

"Lying to friends? I thought you would tell them everything that has happened between you and Midnight-sama." It smirked evilly when he saw Lucy fully aware on what he will reveal to her comrades. "Lucy! What is he trying to say?! What did that creep do to you exactly!?" Gray shouted at the Celestial Mage who was trembling. "It's not what you think! You wouldn't accept it!"

"Accept what?! What happened between the two of you?!!" Natsu asked furiously, worried that Midnight might've done something bad to Lucy. "It's simple really. Their relationship is on a whole new level. Because Midnight-sama confe- Huh?" The stick cut himself off. He had a worried and feared expression on his face leaving the other mages confused. "No! This can't be! If they are all defeated, he's coming!"

"He? Who is he talking about?" Natsu asked, confused on the stick's words. A sudden realization hit Lucy's mind. 'Midnight is already defeated?' Tears started to appear in her eyes, threatening to fall. But she quickly wiped it away before the others started noticing.

"B-Brain..." It muttered to itself. Everyone was even more confused. Isn't he unconscious? "I don't get it. The old guy already beat up the Master. How can he be back?" Natsu asked. "You don't understand! There is another personality within Brain. You've already met the first one, Brain. The one who lives for knowledge. But the other one goes by the name of Zero. The one who lives for destruction and chaos. But Brain managed to lock this personality with 6 seals."