Chapter One: Life as I know it

Your P.O.V

   Some have the glory life. They have no idea on how much I envy them. They have a mother to clean, cook, and be there for them. A father to beg for money, be loved by him, and always be there for you. A sibling to annoy the fuck out of you. I only have one of the following; a douche that is supposed to be a little brother.

   When I was 6 my mother found out my father was cheating on her; same year the douche was born. My mother became a drug addicted prostitute while her newborn child was in the care of her then six year old. 

   When I turned 10 my father came back to us, his family. I discovered that he...changed. He touched me in places no ones hands but my own should be. I tried so hard to keep that away from Brandon my brother. The touching wasn't even the start of it all. If I made him angry I would get beatings. If Brandon made him mad then I would get beatings. He would also bring over his 'friends' only to make me strip down in front of them showing every part of me. 

    When I turned 14 my mother placed me on the streets to sell drugs. Lets just say I gained a few enemies here an there, 37 to be exact. The late nights seemed to creep by. The exhaustion in school was the least of my worries. I was the 'outcast'; a nobody. My grades weren't great but they weren't bad either. My brother was always lucky. I would take his beatings. He was one of the most liked kids in elementary school and now middle school. He always had the good grades. 

   My only friend was Mr. McLoughlin. And for those perverts out there, no, our relationship wasn't like some Fifty Shades of Grey shit. He was my business management teacher. His real name was Sean but I called him Jack, his nickname. He was nice to me, in fact the only person that was.  He would let me stay the night at his place when shit was rough for me at the house. He took me shopping for clothes and supplies every school year.

    It wasn't like a father daughter relationship since he was only 21 and I was fourteen when  we first met,but it was more like a brother and sister one. So for the next three years I enrolled for his class even though I had no intention to be a business person for a living.

   When I turned 18 the first thing I done was move in with Jack. He said I didn't have to do anything to earn my stay, but I didn't want to be a free loader. So to solve the problem I got a job. The shitty paying thing I called a job was working at a restaurant. The life of a waitress wasn't that easy with all the pricks acting like they are better than you and all the little kids spilling soda all over the tables. Making 198.26 a week wasn't all that fun. I would pay the light bill and get a few groceries here and there.

   The age of 19 still working as a waitress at this shitty restaurant. Two months after my birthday it went bankrupt. Just my luck right. Jack was joking around saying I should become a stripper. I considered the thought. I got the job even though Jack was on my case about working there and saying he was kidding. Making 326.69 plus tips was way better than 198.26 all together even with the tips.

   I was 20 and working at the strip club. Jack would come to watch over me since he was like a big brother to me, plus I think he was just wanting to see the half naked girls. Well none of the nights he was here nothing happened. But the one fucking night he has to be at a parent teacher conference all the pervs are there. So I was waiting around serving the middle aged men drinks when this guy in his late 30's comes up to me and asks for a lap dance. As apart of my job I can't deny him. So I go to the 'private' room for my dance I called the Boner Boogy, even though childish it was true.   

    We enter the room and he tells me to take of the dress showing my ass cheeks and half of my boobs. Some of the older perverts think this room is for sex, and this has happened before so I tell him that it is just for a lap dance and there was no way I was losing my virginity to one of these old perverted bastards. He still insist that I take it off. I say no and if he continues he is gonna be kicked out. Anyway he pushes me to ground. So the weird ass person that is protective over there body I am I reach for the pocket knife in my high knee boots. I stab him but he continues.

    I call for Jack since he said he would be here around 7:30 and it had to be around 8 o'clock by now. So he comes to my rescue and shit, blah, blah,blah. When the security guards throw him out he tells me that his gang was gonna come after me. I didn't believe it the time though.

    The year I was 21 is a simple story. I drank a lot but still some how managed to make it to my 22nd birthday still a virgin.

   My 22nd birthday was spent with Jack and his new girlfriend. I went out with some of the girls at the strip club. Oh, did I mention I quit at the strip club, sorry. Anyway me and the girls were walking down the street when I seen the creep that tried to rape me at the club. When he saw me a smile came across his face. I told one of the girls, Jessica, to call a taxi and while she was doing that he said some shit about him coming for me.

   So the next two months were a living hell. I could sense him behind me everywhere I went. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if he didn't try to get one of his 'boys' to kill me every two days. Jack's girlfriend tried moved in with us. Let me say that was fucking awesome.(If you couldn't find the sarcasm look again)She hated my guts as much as I hated hers. 

   Jack finally had a talk with me. He said that he was making the move official. I told him it was her or me. He said that he loved me, and again perverts not in that kinky Fifty Shades of Grey shit, but a sibling. And then this full fleshed out argument happened. He said he wasn't mad with me for cussing him out but said that Signe was going to move in with us anyway.

   My 23rd birthday the bitch Signe kicked me out. I wanted to tear every part of her to pieces. I could see Jack's eyes filled with apologies. It seemed when Jack was with Signe she put him under a spell. Oh and the fucking rapist drug guy is still following me. The last time he came close to actually killing me. Some may call me a strong smart ass that is like a boy even though I am a girl. I take that as a compliment because it shows how strong and cocky I am.

    I decided to go back to the hellhole I grew up in. Hey what do you know my 15 year old brother doesn't have a scratch on him, but as soon as I come home I have bruises on every single part of my body.

   My 24th birthday a.k.a the present. Here I am at the cafe taking in every bit of information I can from the guy speaking on television.  Ah, that's right what's with me and forgetting fucking important details. Anyway I was going to mention I have been a hitchhiker for 2 months. I had started in Knoxville, Tennessee, and now I am in Memphis Tennessee. Really the only reason I left was because of the guy from the strip club. 

   Now that you are caught up with my life its fucking amazing isn't it. Well while you are reading this and relaxing, I actually have to go do shit like try and win a contest.  Well you little readers see you in the next chapter and hopefully I win. By the way author if I don't win I'm gonna kick your ass.