Chapter 19 (end)

Jessica POV
Is he really worth it? Should I tell him? I don't know! Another text from Jacob! Ughhh🙄
Jacob🖕🏻: hey baby❤️
Jessie❤️: leave me alone, you such a fuckboy Jacob! You can go die in a hole! I never loved you! You always ruin my life!
Jacob🖕🏻: 2 and 3 warnings! Omg babygirl, watch what's coming to you in any minute😏
Jessie🙄: whatever bye Jacob!🖕🏻

Jacobs POV
Time! 😏
Jacob🔥: hey Mark!
Mark👌🏼: Ayee! Jacob, sorry for being mean to you, I trust you!
  Jacob🔥: on anything?
  Mark👌🏼: yeah anything!
  Jacob🔥: well, I'm sorry to say this bro, but your little girlfriend Jessica! Was cheating on you!
*picture attachment*
  Mark👌🏼: ...thank for telling me......
  Jacob🔥: what are you going to do?
  Mark👌🏼: something, I never wanted to do in my life...
  Jacob🔥: be careful bro✌🏼️
  Mark👌🏼: yeah, I'll be safe but Jessica wont😏
It worked!😏 I can't wait, until she dies!😏😏

Jessica's POV
I heard my doorbell ring, I went to go to see who it was and it was Mark! I went to hug him, but he pushed me away! Why... I see a smirk on his face, and he punches me... And kickes me... Why is he doing this... Then I heard " that's what you get, you stupid slut, never cheat on me! Why I never cheated on him... I got up, went to my room, locked it, and got my rope ready! I was ready to do this! Mark kept slamming the door! I got the rope hung it by the fan and got a chair, and got on the chair and just waited a thought and I would write a note to Mark and Jacob... And my mom.. I hated doing this but it's the only why to get everything out of my head.. I finished the notes and got ready then Mark opened the door, finally! And the last words were " Jessica, don't, I love you! I'm sorry😭" and they came from Mark..

Marks POV
Why?!😭 why?! I need to get her off that rope and get her to the hospital! *at hospital* NURSE, THIS GIRL NEED HELP! I THINK SHE MIGHT BE DEAD! "Ok sir just bring her follow me!" We hurried and then the doctors came running and did test on her, I had to leave! I can't leave I did this... I saw the doctor coming " how are you related to Jessica." "I'm her boyfriend!" Ok, I'm sorry to say this but she passed...." Nooo, why! Can I go see her..." "Yes, you can, and also I'm sorry." I can't believe this😭😭 she's gone forever.... I heard a whisper behind me and no was behind me and then I heard it clearly finally, and the whisper said " hey Mark, I never cheated promise me! Jacob did this to me, he said three warnings and I never listened and I guess he told you that I cheated.. Anyways I passed always but Mark I will always be by your side, even with your kids, I'll be by there side! Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you!"Jess whispered. " I love you so much Jessica, I'm sorry! I will never forget you😭 you will always be in my heart!" I said crying. "don't worry Mark, I will too! Anyways I have to goo......." She said fading. I had to stay strong for her! I left the hospital, staying strong, I need to go to Jacobs house! *at Jacobs house* I rung the doorbell. Jacob opened. "Hey Mark, did you do it!"he said. " yeah, I did and she hung herself because of you!" I yelled. "Wh..y." Jacob said. "BECAUSE OF THESE "warnings" DONT EVER TALK TO ME, EVER AGAIN!" I left and felt powerful! I will never forget Jessica!" I know she's with me right now!"

*more beyond in the future*
Marks POV
I got married to a beautiful girl named Loren, she reminded me of Jessica! I haven't talk to Jessica in a long time ever since the hospital. I have two kids, two girls, their named, Jessica and Leslie. I heard the girls laughing and I went upstairs. "Girls what's going on, what are y'all laughing about." I said smiling. "Jessica, daddy she's here to see us!" They said smiling. She still is here... I left smiling, and I could feel Jessica say in my mind " you did it Mark, you loved someone else, and made beautiful girls! I still love you, and I will be here for your girls and you and Loren!" I could feel her smiling. My life is complete..

😱😱😱😱😱
And that's the end! I started to tear up😪 I wanted to thank ya so much for staying tuned to reading this book😊 I don't have a lot to say but I love ya so so so much❤️❤️ I'm kinda sad this is the end😪 but it just had to end😪😭❤️