Chapter 8

~Y/N's POV~
It's been close to 4 months since we staged the break up and we haven't been doing so well. We've been fighting a lot. So much that Jungkook moved back in with the boys. Right now, I'm in the bathroom talking to Jungkook.

"Y/N, the reason I called you back here is because I want to tell you something."

"What is it Kookie?"

"I think......I think we should really break up." I stood there with my eyes wide, unable to respond.

"I just think it's for the best. The fake break up has been putting a lot of stress on both of us and I can't handle it anymore. If we can't make it past 4 months then how are we supposed to make it through two years? I'm sorry Y/N." He walked closer to me as I backed away. My tears were blurring my vision. I ran out of the bathroom and into m dressing room with my band. There's 5 of us. Me, Myung, Sang-hi, Nari and Areum. All of them surrounded me as I was sobbing.

"What's wrong Y/N? What's got our little maknae down?" Sang-hi, the oldest of us 5, asked.

"It's nothing. Just remembering old memories with Jungkook. Today was supposed to be our 1 year anniversary." I have myself a sad smile as I felt an arm around my shoulder. I like up to see Nari smiling at me.

"Don't worry Y/N. We can get you to forget about him. You know how our contract says 2 years? Well they're changing it to 3 months! Maybe we can get him back!" She said trying to cheer me up.

"I highly doubt that. Look." Myung said as she pointed out the door. Jungkook was kissing another girl. My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Pabo! Why would you show her that?" Sang-hi said as she smacked the back of Myung's head. I started crying harder as I ran out the door. I went to the BTS changing room and looked for Namjoon. I saw him standing on his phone as I ran over to him and started crying into his chest.

"Yah~ what's wrong Y/N." He asked calmly as he pet my head. I just cried into his chest. I heard a door open and close. I looked up to see Jungkook with a huge smile on his face. His smile soon faded as he saw me.

"Y/N-ah?" Jimin came over and looked at me. My makeup was starting to run. Jimin looked at Jungkook then at Namjoon and then hugged me.

"Y/N-ah what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Soon all of BTS except for Jungkook were around me.

"Guys it's nothing really. I just wanted a hug from Joonie. I'm fine really." I wiped my eyes and turned around to be face to face with Jungkook. He smelled like lilacs. Probably from the girl that he was sucking face with. I pushed past him just for him to grab my wrist.

"Y/N wait, I can explain-"

"Don't even try." I ripped my hand out of his grasp and walked out. I'm done with him. Nari's wrong. I can't get Jungkook back. In already too far gone.

- 2 months later -

It's been 2 months since I saw Jungkook with the other girl. So far my band, 2L8, has had 5 concerts and we are blowing up. I had a lot of fans, especially with me being the youngest and the lead singer. I had dyed my hair a light purple and I had pierced my ears, my nose (a septum) and I got my bottom lip pierced. That made me more likable some how.

"Y/N sign my program please?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by a fan handing me a small book. I smiled at her and signed it. I saw her eyes light up as I handed it back to her. She bowed an moved on to Myung. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I looked to see Sang-hi looking at me.

"Y/N, I was asked to do a fan service but it involves you too. I have to kiss you for 3 seconds. You up for that?" I looked at the fan and seeing her smile at me made my heart melt.

"Only if you are." I smirked at her as she kissed me. We heard screams from everyone in excitement. The kiss ended and I felt two hands on my shoulders. I looked up to see Mark Tuan, my current boyfriend and rapper from GOT7, looking at me with sad eyes.

"Mark, what are you doing here? Your manager is going to yell at you." I said into the mic. He gave me a frown.

"How come you kissed Sang-hi noona?" I gave him a smile as he got closer to me. I heard awwws from the crowd as he kissed me gently.

"Better jagiya?" He gave me head nod and walked off the stage. I smiled a huge smile as I got elbowed my Nari.

"What did I say about PDA Y/N?" I gave her a goofy grin.

"Come on, if JB was here you would've done the same thing." She blushed and looked down. I heard some laughter come from the fan in front of me.

"So what can I do for you?" She gave me a shy smile then looked me in the eye.

"I was wondering if you could sing me part of your song How Do You Sleep?" My eyes widened. I wrote that song after Jungkook and I broke up. I swallowed the lump in my throat and started to sing.

"Can you reach a deep sleep? Have your wounds healed? Just because the nights are lonely, don't go forcing yourself to love someone~
Even if you're gonna try ending it, never knowing what it's like to dream or be choked with tears..." When I opened my eyes, the fan had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to make you upset." I started to panic.

"No, no it's okay. It's just that song is so beautiful. It makes me cry every time. Thank you." She bowed and moved on to Myung. I turned to Sang-hi.

"Unnie, I've never made anyone cry before. Did I do something wrong?" She gave me a girl-you-are-crazy look and started laughing. The four hour meet and greet ended and I got up and stretched my legs. Sitting for four hours hurts your legs. I walked backstage and got my water as I felt arms snake around my waist. I turned to see Mark.

"What are you doing here anyways?"

"Our meet and greet is right after yours."

"That's great." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook staring at us so I got an idea. I brought Mark's face closer as I kissed him gently. He smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on his. I looked over and saw Jungkook glaring at Mark.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you too Y/N. I have to go on stage. See you later?"

"Definitely." He pecked my lips before heading out on stage. I turned around to see Jungkook right there.

"What do you want?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"Who's he? Why are you kissing him?"

"Why do you care? You dumped me while you were cheating on me with some other girl. Go to her." I touched up my makeup a little bit and pulled my hair back into a bun.

"She left me for another guy. Look Y/N I'm so sorry I left you."

"Don't bother Jungkook. You had your chance and you blew it. I loved you and I still have feelings for you but I'm with Mark now. If you can't accept that then you need help moving on." I stated. I looked over at him to see his eyes were tearing up.

"If you still have feelings for me then why are you with him?" His eyes showed genuine hurt.

"He was there for me and then one thing led to another. I'm sorry Jungkook but he's helping me clean up the mess you left behind. I'm not gonna hurt him the way you hurt me." I looked at him and took out a small box or of my pocket. I put it in his hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Happy late 1 year anniversary you jerk." I walked away with the rest of 2L8.

~Jungkook's POV~

She was kissing this guy from GOT7. Since Kiana left me for a guy in the business industry, I've been really missing Y/N. After our conversation, Y/N gave me box and left. I opened the box to see a gold necklace that said "Love you forever. Love me forever more." . My eyes teared up as I saw her walk away. I just lost the girl of my dreams. All because of a stupid mistake that never should've been made.