The train ride

Jordan And I sit there. 'Well looks like Pitta Won't be joining us at the moment so why do you guys go off and explore the train or go to your room. I will see you both in the morning for breakfast' says Lydia. (Pitta is our mentor). Before anyone can stop me I quickly run to my room and slam the door. I am in tears. Why why did my BESTFRIEND have to voulnteer. I hear a slight knock at the door. I just want to be alone right now. I don't bother to get up off the floor i dont even say anything. 'Its me Jordan. Can I please come in?' I am surprised that its Jordan but I refuse to let him in 'NO! Go away, I just need to be alone right now!' I yell at him. 'Please I want to talk to you' he says. 'Just leave me alone, I don't care about what you have to say. Only one of us is going to live' 'I know but it dosn't mean we have to hurt and compleatly ignor each other' 'YES YES IT DOES' i yell back. I'm in so much tears. I feel sick. I just want to scream. 'just go and leave me alone and don't come near me' I yell at him. There's no reply. I assume he's gone. I scream as loud as I can. I don't care if anyone hears. I notice a very beautiful vase. Why has everything got to be to priceless on this train it annoys me so much. My head is spinning, my vision is blurry and it is very hard to stand. I am walking towards the vase. I pick up the patterns glass and throw it across the room. I try and walk toward the glass. I can't. I fall. 'AHH' I scream. My leg has been cut from falling on the glass. Everything's blurry. The last thing I see is the door opening with the light streaming through the door.

I can't see but I can hear Jordan quietly helping me. I don't do anything. I'm weak. He lifts me up off theglass and carries me onto the bathroom floor. My head is thumping. Jordan places a cold towel on my head and wipes me face. I open my eyes to see Jordan's hands coverd in blood. I try and sit up but my leg is in pain. There's lots of blood on the floor.

I wake up in my bed. My leg strapped. I look at the time. It's 10:38pm. I almost start crying until I hear a voice. The voice is gentle. I look around the room. I can't see anyone. I turn the light on. I see Jordan sitting in the chair next to my bed. 'Jordan, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say those things, your my only friend and I don't want to loose you' I start crying 'shhh Kate. Your never going to loose me. You were just upset. The reason i volunteered was so I could protect you.' 'Really? You risked you life to protect me?' 'Yes' 'Jordan, can you please sleep in here tonight? With me?' 'Of course' I lift the sheets so he can climb in. He gets in and wraps me in his arms. I feel safe. 'Hows your leg?' He asks. 'Its sore. What happened? How long was I out?' 'Well you were out for about 5-6hours. But once you told me to leave I stayed outside your door. When I heard the smash I thought it cames from the kitchen so I ignored it and when I heard you fall to the floor I opened the door and ran to you, I carried you to the bathroom and cleaned you up. The glass gave you a pretty deep cut but it will get better' he says smiling. I'm about to fall asleep but I feel his hand slip into my hand. I then fall asleep with a smile on my face.

My eyes flutter open. I can see the sun streaming through my window. 'Good morning' says Jordan quietly looking at me. 'good morning Jordan, how did you sleep?' I ask. 'I slept we'll. how are you and how's your leg?' He asks me. 'My legs feels a bit better. and I'm well rested. Thankyou Jordan' he grabs my hand like last night. My heart skips a beat. His hand slips out of mine as he says 'oh look, look at all those people... They look really weird' he says Standing at the window waving at a crowd. He helps me out of bed and we walk to the window hand in hand waving while the trian pulls into the station.