Epilouge

Riley

"Riley!" Lucas screamed as his arms wrapped around me.

"Stop it, Lucas!" I squirmed in his arms as Jaxxon ran ahead of me.

"I'm gonna win!" Jax said as he reached the tree in front of us.

"Oh, baby you are getting so fast!" I yelled as I ran up to our three year old son. His blonde curls bouncing in the distance as he ran to reach me. His smile was a mile wide as I turned around and looked at Lucas. Our three month year old daughter in his hands was a sight that I would never forget.

"Is she awake?" I yelled at him. The sun in my eyes burned as I squinted. He nodded as I picked Jaxxon up and ran over to them.

"Oh, Penelope." I whispered as she smiled.

"Look at the perfect little family." A voice behind us said.

"Uncle Fawkle!" Jaxxon yelled as he ran into his arms. I walked behind Jax as I gave Farkle a hug.

"Come here little girl." Farkle whispered as Lucas handed Penelope over to him.

"Don't forget about me." August said trailing behind him.

"Uncle Auggie!" Jaxxon yelled even louder as he left Farkle's arms. August was so good with the kids, I couldn't wait for the day to see him with kids of his own.

"Look at us. After everything we've been through we are all still together." I smiled looking at all of us together.

Lucas wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah, look at us all."